The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Radiant Glory rework

Styxius
Styxius
✭✭✭✭
I could be wrong but I rarely if ever see this morph being used, we could take it to make a stamina execution to help push Stamplar's class identity more especially with the loss of healing from Ritual of Retribution. I would like to discuss what others think would be a good rework or change to the skill to bring it to more common use.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Buff My Skills" threads should really be in Combat & Character Mechanics, @Styxius, where the topic gets better exposure.

PTS is for testing, evaluation, and feedback on actual changes coming in the next major patch.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use it...and like it the way it is
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has its value but yeah at this point we would be better off if the just nuked the templar class.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Me too, stam has executioner.
  • Koubo
    Koubo
    ✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »

Executioner is 2H abilitie, used in PvP but not in PvE...
  • Celestro
    Celestro
    ✭✭✭
    Koubo wrote: »

It is used in PvE as well.
  • Koubo
    Koubo
    ✭✭✭
    Celestro wrote: »

It is used in PvE as well.

Have never see any Stamplar using it, or even recomended to use it.
    Anyway, i dont ask this skill to have a Stam Morph, there is more important in my opinion concerning stamplar and templars in general.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find radiant glory better than radiant oppression because the heal is guaranteed and oppression only adds significant damage if you're at full magicka, which you hardly are at towards the end of a fight. It's much more useful to heal towards the end because of some nasty mechanics the boss might activate.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You know the DW line also has a skill that can execute (whirling blades), and passives that increase DW damage under 25 percent health? Also bow has poison injection?

Where is your counter-argument now?
  • UnassumingNoob
    UnassumingNoob
    ✭✭✭✭
    No thanks. Oppression is great on dummy but I prefer glory for actually playing.
  • Koubo
    Koubo
    ✭✭✭

You know the DW line also has a skill that can execute (whirling blades), and passives that increase DW damage under 25 percent health? Also bow has poison injection?

tried all of them, nothing is better than regular rotation. I know they exist. Poison injection never worth the effort and we all use (v)MA bow anyway. I find a use of that for hight mobility bosses like last on MoS.
    WW work for some classes i suppose, not for Stamplar. I do use it here and there but dont notice much more DPS as a regular rotation anyway...
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tried all of them, nothing is better than regular rotation. I know they exist. Poison injection never worth the effort and we all use (v)MA bow anyway. I find a use of that for hight mobility bosses like last on MoS.
    WW work for some classes i suppose, not for Stamplar. I do use it here and there but dont notice much more DPS as a regular rotation anyway...

If your regular rotation does more DPS than an execute it should probably be nerfed.
  • Koubo
    Koubo
    ✭✭✭

If your regular rotation does more DPS than an execute it should probably be nerfed.

Or the execute should be up... StamDD need love now, not nerfs... We're bearly asked for trials, and more benched most of the time, whatever your result are !

I have to add, i use the master bow when i use poiton injection. ANd use WW sometimes for trashs.

And, beside, i'm not the OP who asked this change. I personally "dont care" and we are 99% offtopic now. I have more concerne about healing and balance betweens Mag&Stam right now. That's it.