The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Yandir vs Releqene

sindalstar
sindalstar
✭✭✭
Hi gang,

Just wanting to pool some thoughts

With the recent changed to both sets, which in all of your opinion generally wins over the other? I'm aware they both function better under different ckrcumstance so I'm curious how people view them against one another for stam characters
Edited by sindalstar on July 29, 2020 7:51AM
  • Baraber
    Baraber
    ✭✭✭
    The answer is AY (advancing yokeda).
  • ankeor
    ankeor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yandir is a decon item.

Relequen is fine with new changes. It was super duper uber strong, so it is nerfed but it is still strong.
    And with final changes it is easier to build up and manage.
    It is not as punishing as it was when you lost the stacks.
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey gong,
    Yandir is approximately 222 WD for the first 3 sec and then 555 for next 10. Overall it is 478 WD on average.
    So its 5th bonus is more or less the same as 6.0.0 New Moon Acolyte. (With the need for HA and crits for the WD and without the cost punishment)

Relequen was nerfed & changed, so it may no longer need to be only test dummy set, but it still does not seem like a good option for heavy "switching" fights.

Yandir enhances the dmg by what, 7-9%?
    Relequen used to make 10 - 13%, after the 25% nerf it may be like 7,5 - 9,75%?
    So the 5th bonus on paper looks +- the same.
    Other bonuses except the minor slayer are completely different.
    Yandir has wd, penetration, stam.rec and Rele has stamina, crit, crit
    wd > stamina
    pene >< crit (depends)
    stam.rec < crit

They look very similar. Both of them are annoying in a way, Yandir needs the HA, Rele stacks can fall off and cannot be reliable in AoE fights.

_____

I am still looking for my inner power to do some stam dk parses to determine what the best sets will be... AY seems as one of the obvious choices.
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • JinxxND
    JinxxND
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yandir is a terrible set for PvE as is it was serving like a set for new players that had sustain issues but now its just and awkward set that doesn't make much sense. AY is the logical choice
    PC NA -
    'Jinxx - Nightblade
    'Jinxx X Necromancer