Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please allow Thrassian to stealth now

Red_Feather
Red_Feather
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So they can be used in pvp. 50 stacks is a lot of work and easy to lose.
  • d3adpain
    d3adpain
    ✭✭✭
    nope will be abused by gankers
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d3adpain wrote: »

That you can oneshot by looking sideways at.. let them stealth and keep stacks, at least make the set have some niche use instead of mostly garbage.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is no stealth multiplier in pvp and having to get 50 kills without stealth, while losing that much max health, makes it not worth losing a 5pc or monster set bonus.

Edited by Red_Feather on July 27, 2020 8:17PM
  • d3adpain
    d3adpain
    ✭✭✭

That you can oneshot by looking sideways at.. let them stealth and keep stacks, at least make the set have some niche use instead of mostly garbage.

heh next gonna be proc meta with gankers mostly and now people want thrassian to add on the procs sets.
    knowing zos and their "balance" they might consider it
    Edited by d3adpain on July 27, 2020 7:42PM
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have no idea what you are talking about now. You are all over the place to shoot this down.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That would make it the magicka Titanborn of ganking sets. I don't know what to think about that.

This patch is a pretty brutal nerf to the set. Given that you normally have a target for health, both in PvP and PvE, it's worth maybe 300 spell damage after a long ramp up? You still lose stacks after dying and you nerf your shields? I can't see myself wearing it ... ever. It's still a magplar set or a stam DK set, I suppose, but it looks so "meh" compared to what it was.

I also have to laugh at the set feeling more visceral. That might work, if they visually shrink the healthbar. Otherwise you'll just wonder why you got one shot and you'll go "oh ... yeah ... now I remember".
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB