Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuns in BGs are 1 Hit KO

• pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »
    Fazuszek wrote: »
    Everyone who complains about "unkillable players who must be cheating" should actually watch some 1vX videos. The players who excel at this are not doing anything mysterious or shady. The skill gap in this game is huge, not to mention running builds designed to engage in this play style. What is comes down to is:

-Speed
    -LOS
    -Recovery
    -Smart use of dodge roll and block
    -Burst

Yes. I watched some 1vX videos. Its potato slamming. Always was, and it will always be potato slammin.

U know someone who is good that 1vX? Look i have and offer, i will bring my 5 friends with me, and we can make a duel 5 vs 1. Or just met in Cyro or other pvp zone and try that.

I will bring 4 magsorcs, with me, is that okey?. After 1 sec, u will have 8 dots on u.

U can always show me a video of magnecro slamming a few top tier sorcs, to change my mind. Especially in no cp.

There is no huge skill gap in this game.

Tell, what skill u need to farm 2 proc sets (or buy) and run a stamblade spamm from distance and use cloack?

What skill u need to make a stamnecro and go dizzli swing spam?

What skill u need, to use internet speed to ur advantae?...

What skill u need, to end up in a good team (im talking about bg)

Burst?... Not every class has acces to the same burst potential.

I will tell u, what REALLY matters. Ur computer and internet speed. Forget about decent play if ur techs dont perform top notch. U will always be behind.

Oh did i mention cheats and exploits?... God knows, how many of them is used. We all know, that those things show up.

ESO is not a ping pong match.

I got 400 ping and I can still destroy mkst players in pvp.... But hey no skill only good internet right......lmao

Yet I get people landing 2x dizzing swings, a heavy attack, and a light attack on me in what to me is like 2 seconds, which should be impossible.

This is 100% possible. This should happen with 100% normal gameplay, no lag, no desync.

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Dude...no it should not be possible because three of those abilities have hard-casting time. You cannot heavy attack and get off 2 dizzying swings in 2 seconds to practically one-shot someone where it all lands at about the same time....not without lag, desync, or cheating.
  • Fazuszek
    Fazuszek
    ✭✭✭
    they lack skill and need to improve.

Ofcourse i lack the skill!

Look sometimes i frezee during the fight for 3 seconds - game just stops! And when it starts, im already dead!

What skill i need to change that?.. Maybe combination of ele drain and schock clench? .Do u think NMA set would help? Im always willing to learn something, coz i wannna git gud!

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone who complains about "unkillable players who must be cheating" should actually watch some 1vX videos. The players who excel at this are not doing anything mysterious or shady. The skill gap in this game is huge, not to mention running builds designed to engage in this play style. What is comes down to is:

-Speed
    -LOS
    -Recovery
    -Burst

Yes. I watched some 1vX videos. Its potato slamming. Always was, and it will always be potato slammin.

U know someone who is good that 1vX? Look i have and offer, i will bring my 5 friends with me, and we can make a duel 5 vs 1. Or just met in Cyro or other pvp zone and try that.

I will bring 4 magsorcs, with me, is that okey?. After 1 sec, u will have 8 dots on u.

U can always show me a video of magnecro slamming a few top tier sorcs, to change my mind. Especially in no cp.

Tell, what skill u need to farm 2 proc sets (or buy) and run a stamblade spamm from distance and use cloack?

I will tell u, what REALLY matters. Ur computer and internet speed. Forget about decent play if ur techs dont perform top notch. U will always be behind.

Oh did i mention cheats and exploits?... God knows, how many of them is used. We all know, that those things show up.

I got 400 ping and I can still destroy mkst players in pvp.... But hey no skill only good internet right......lmao

Yet I get people landing 2x dizzing swings, a heavy attack, and a light attack on me in what to me is like 2 seconds, which should be impossible.

This is 100% possible. This should happen with 100% normal gameplay, no lag, no desync.

Dude...no it should not be possible because three of those abilities have hard-casting time. You cannot heavy attack and get off 2 dizzying swings in 2 seconds to practically one-shot someone where it all lands at about the same time....not without lag, desync, or cheating.

1. Press dizzy
    2. Immediately hold heavy attack to charge it during dizzy's animation
    3. Dizzy lands
    4. Immediately release heavy attack to land partily charged heavy (which reports as heavy in recap)
    5. Light attack cancel
    6. Press dizzy
    7. Dizzy lands

The time from 3 to 7 is one second and includes hits from 2 dizzys, a heavy, and a light.

It helps to know how animations work.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

-Speed
    -LOS
    -Recovery
    -Burst

1. Press dizzy
    3. Dizzy lands
    4. Immediately release heavy attack to land partily charged heavy (which reports as heavy in recap)
    5. Light attack cancel
    6. Press dizzy
    7. Dizzy lands

The time from 3 to 7 is one second and includes hits from 2 dizzys, a heavy, and a light.

I honestly did not know you could charge a heavy attack at the same time as an attack is casting....that is #$%^ing stupid. Seriously. But good to know, thank you.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-Speed
    -LOS
    -Recovery
    -Burst

1. Press dizzy
    3. Dizzy lands
    5. Light attack cancel
    6. Press dizzy
    7. Dizzy lands

I honestly did not know you could charge a heavy attack at the same time as an attack is casting....that is #$%^ing stupid. Seriously. But good to know, thank you.

It's how people get stuns immediately with dizzy. Dizzy lands, applying off balance, the partial heavy immediately follows, and stuns them since off balance + heavy (full or partial) = stun.

What you'll often encounter is:

dizzy lands
    Partial heavy lands, stun
    Animation cancelled light lands
    Executioner lands

All four of the above (and often a weapon enchant proc) will hit you in about 0.3 secs.
    Edited by MurderMostFoul on July 28, 2020 8:24PM
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭

-Speed
    -LOS
    -Recovery
    -Burst

This does not confute what they are saying: skilled players do exist, yes, but their existance is not a sufficient proof to discard the highly probable aspect of ppl exploiting flaws, at the very least...
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have issues sometimes to break free from javelins
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭

-Speed
    -LOS
    -Recovery
    -Burst

1. Press dizzy
    3. Dizzy lands
    5. Light attack cancel
    6. Press dizzy
    7. Dizzy lands

One thing I like about magblade so much.

-Cloak
    Full heavy attack
    Light attack
    Gap close
    Light attack
    suprise atrack
    (+ random enchantment proc)

In max range all attacks land in 1 / 1.5 gcd. Add a set like calurion and u got even more burst.

In gcd 2 u can use relentless, ultimate or execute.

Sadly its heavily telegraphed and against good players hard to land.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mortiis13 wrote: »

-Speed
    -LOS
    -Recovery
    -Burst

1. Press dizzy
    3. Dizzy lands
    5. Light attack cancel
    6. Press dizzy
    7. Dizzy lands

-Cloak
    Full heavy attack
    Light attack
    Gap close
    Light attack
    suprise atrack

In max range all attacks land in 1 / 1.5 gcd. Add a set like calurion and u got even more burst.

Ok so even i don't get the heavy attack then light attack. Thought light and heavy attacks have their own CD where youd be better off to heavy then right in to gap close?
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

-Speed
    -LOS
    -Recovery
    -Burst

1. Press dizzy
    3. Dizzy lands
    5. Light attack cancel
    6. Press dizzy
    7. Dizzy lands

-Cloak
    Full heavy attack
    Light attack
    Gap close
    Light attack
    suprise atrack

Ok so even i don't get the heavy attack then light attack. Thought light and heavy attacks have their own CD where youd be better off to heavy then right in to gap close?

Light attack cancel, it's pretty fundamental to good performance.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-Speed
    -LOS
    -Recovery
    -Burst

1. Press dizzy
    3. Dizzy lands
    5. Light attack cancel
    6. Press dizzy
    7. Dizzy lands

-Cloak
    Full heavy attack
    Light attack
    Gap close
    Light attack
    suprise atrack

It cancels a heavy attack?
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sometimes watch, other playes playing their BG (mostly from US) - the HUUUGE diffrence in quality of game, for an european player like myself, is just beyond imagination. Everything is smooth and precise.

Ive also noticed that ,,Neo matrix'' players - they avoid, dodge roll every attack or block. Nice, huh? Not to mention, they have a speed faster than player with major expedition and they are almost unkillable. Health? From zero to full in 1 sec!

We do not know, how many players (and their tech) use exploits, cheats and other shady staff. Every patch, we learn that some skills/sets or combinations did not work properly or could be a source of abuse.

Recently i tried to take down one guy - he was able to heal from like 1k to 28K in sec!? Tell, which set or skill gives that posibility? I had the feeling (he was not runnig), that he wanted to show me something like ,,look haha u cant even damage me''.

Not to mention players, with perma cloack. Walking around freely, coz detection dont work.

A few days ago I was doing some BG's with my Wood Elf, 7-medium well-fitted rolly bowCro. After this one match someone whispers me and accuses me of using a 3rd-party cheat add-on. His reasoning was that "there's no way you could dodge all my attacks like that." I tried explaining that it's a full-on rolly build and I spam dodge like crazy on that character.. but he refused to believe it. Kept calling me a cheater and shaming me for ruining other players experiences. But it wasn't true.. it was just a rolly build. Kinda ruined my play sesh tbh.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-Speed
    -LOS
    -Recovery
    -Burst

1. Press dizzy
    3. Dizzy lands
    5. Light attack cancel
    6. Press dizzy
    7. Dizzy lands

-Cloak
    Full heavy attack
    Light attack
    Gap close
    Light attack
    suprise atrack

It cancels a heavy attack?

After landing a full heavy attack, you can tap light attack, then immediately activate an ability (in the example, Gap Close).

The Heavy attack will hit, the light attack will hit instantly (with no animation), then the animation for the following ability will start.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sometimes watch, other playes playing their BG (mostly from US) - the HUUUGE diffrence in quality of game, for an european player like myself, is just beyond imagination. Everything is smooth and precise.

Ive also noticed that ,,Neo matrix'' players - they avoid, dodge roll every attack or block. Nice, huh? Not to mention, they have a speed faster than player with major expedition and they are almost unkillable. Health? From zero to full in 1 sec!

We do not know, how many players (and their tech) use exploits, cheats and other shady staff. Every patch, we learn that some skills/sets or combinations did not work properly or could be a source of abuse.

Recently i tried to take down one guy - he was able to heal from like 1k to 28K in sec!? Tell, which set or skill gives that posibility? I had the feeling (he was not runnig), that he wanted to show me something like ,,look haha u cant even damage me''.

Not to mention players, with perma cloack. Walking around freely, coz detection dont work.

A few days ago I was doing some BG's with my Wood Elf, 7-medium well-fitted rolly bowCro. After this one match someone whispers me and accuses me of using a 3rd-party cheat add-on. His reasoning was that "there's no way you could dodge all my attacks like that." I tried explaining that it's a full-on rolly build and I spam dodge like crazy on that character.. but he refused to believe it. Kept calling me a cheater and shaming me for ruining other players experiences. But it wasn't true.. it was just a rolly build. Kinda ruined my play sesh tbh.

This accounts for the vast majority of "cheating" in ESO.
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about getting hit with two Dawnbreakers, a dizzying swings, and two executioners all at once....

If it's not cheating it's just broken *** pvp. I'm about done with this cheez game.
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about getting hit with two Dawnbreakers, a dizzying swings, and two executioners all at once....

If it's not cheating it's just broken *** pvp. I'm about done with this cheez game.

I also find it suspicious this dude was not using any light or heavy attacks at all....can they not be macro'd?
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daffen wrote: »
    Clips, screenshots or none of this happened.

https://ibb.co/fD8NLH3

Couldn't figure out how to embed the screenshot, but here it the link

Second DB is the DOT. What you've shown would take 3 secs (assuming it all came from one person). BD stuns for 2 secs, so you were stuns and killed in the 1 second after your stun. (Unless you had a longer stun applied to you before DB hit)
    Edited by MurderMostFoul on July 29, 2020 6:52PM