The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Submitting a ticket (How long until reply/generic messages)

Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there,

I recently submitted a ticket concerning an Alliance War character issue I have come into after changing alliances with a token.
(The ticket submission number : Question Reference # 200723-007551 -> I hope I'm allowed to write that here)
I have received two, what I can qualify as 'generic' messages so far, which I have answered back to directly via email as they don't help me with my issue (standard FAQ).

How long does it generally take to get a reply from a person?

Thank you,

Freya

Best Answer

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Youyouz06 we can confirm that this ticket is still open and a support agent will reply as soon as possible.

Please be aware that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary. Thank you for your patience.

Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on July 24, 2020 12:20PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    from the look of your ticket number you only put it in yesterday, and there are 7550 others submitted that day, it can take a few days or a week just a case of being patient
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A week, yikes :/

I'll try and be patient then I guess, but in the meantime I won't be playing with friends :/

Thank you.