The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are the snow hawk style pages able to be sold

TonyDemonLord
TonyDemonLord
✭✭✭
I was wondering, can you sell the snow hawk style pages gotten from the box on the guild store? I know the ones bought with event tickets can’t be sold because they are bound. If they can be sold does anyone know how much they are selling for? I have no interest in the outfit but am looking to make a profit off of selling them.
Xbox NA
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    havent tested yet but so far these always have been (but only the ones that drop not the ones you can get from tickets)

But as far as i understand it, only 1 style page drops for the very first summerset event coffer for event dailies of the day...so doing just one daily a day is 10m of work...

Edited by Nemesis7884 on July 23, 2020 8:36PM
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, I got 2 or 3 motifs today by just doing dailies and opening psijic portals. And yes, you can sell them.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikikatze wrote: »
    Nope, I got 2 or 3 motifs today by just doing dailies and opening psijic portals. And yes, you can sell them.

so you can get them in every coffer - good to know thanks
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my first coffer by looting a runestone node lol. Had a page in it.
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on July 23, 2020 9:15PM
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can sell those that come from coffers, but not those purchased with writ vouchers.
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    You can sell those that come from coffers, but not those purchased with writ vouchers.

@Thannazzar how much are you selling yours for? I have no idea what to sell mine for so I sold one at 30k and another at 40k. I saw most being priced at 100k to 250k
    Xbox NA
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Thannazzar how much are you selling yours for? I have no idea what to sell mine for so I sold one at 30k and another at 40k. I saw most being priced at 100k to 250k

I think at your price you have a chance that they get bought.
    In a week the prices will be down to 10k, before the end of the event at 1k...happens with every event.
    Edited by Nemesis7884 on July 24, 2020 2:35AM
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I never sell time bound motifs or style pages until 6 months after the event in question when the price has risen.