The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 326 (6:3:1084:2) Character is Currently Locked

meekmiko
meekmiko
✭✭✭✭✭
My boyfriend and I were checking out the new Duo-Dynamo Dwarven Spider mount, and he suddenly got booted out to login while on the mount and can't login to the character now.
The mount was really jittery popping forward and back and nameplates were shaking wildly while I was in the back seat so we swapped places.
I summoned the mount and he jumped on the back and we rode around awhile until he suddenly went poof while in the back seat after a few minutes.

Now he can't login to the character at all because it just keeps saying "Character is Currently Locked". :(
Not sure if there's a thread about this kind of bug(?) already, but hopefully someone can help?
(added a picture he sent me)
🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
  • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
  • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
  • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
  • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
  • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
  • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
  • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
  • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
  • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
  • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
  • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
  • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
  • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
  • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
  • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
  • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
  • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
  • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
  • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
  • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
  • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
  • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
  • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
  • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
  • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
  • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
  • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
  • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
  • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • Necoriban
    Necoriban
    ✭✭
    Just had the same problem in the same situation.
    As a passenger of the multi-rider mount.

How did he resolve this?
    Do you know how long i've been looking for you?
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necoriban wrote: »
    Just had the same problem in the same situation.
    As a passenger of the multi-rider mount.

How did he resolve this?

It never truly got resolved sadly. It was like that for a few days and then they swapped it over to the EU server characters so we'll never know if/how it'd be fixed.

I ran into a big problem myself while we tested it on the EU PTS swap. The game threw me into a random loadscreen while I was in the back of the mount, but not him he was able to keep going. It acted like I was still on the mount like everything was fine after the loadscreen and I could see what he was seeing landscape-wise, but no enemies or NPCs were showing up on my screen but he could see them on his. I jumped off the mount and he still saw me on it. Whenever he jumped on the mount (with spacebar) it sent my character flying up into the air and when he rode around on it my character slide around running really weirdly like her legs were running reaaaally fast in place. It was a buggy mess. He eventually got off the mount and my character was then stuck under his character's model in a sitting on a mount pose on his screen. I tried logging out and back in to see if that'd fix the problem, buuuut when I loaded back in I was all the way across the map back where I'd encountered the loadscreen. :|
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say be very careful with the group mount when it comes to the live server.