The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Friend got Banned without a Reason

Spilly
Spilly
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I was wondering if you were able to help my friend and me out. My friend account was locked out yesterday and received no email stating why this was. The eso plus was also refunded. The account recovery process has already been submitted but that could take awhile before we hear back. This is the ticket number (Your reference #:200721-009655). Is there any way you are able to help speed up the process or give a reasoning to why this happened or if it was a mistake. With the current events going on in this world this was the one escape from reality for my friend and now they are not able to play anymore. Any help into this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

@ZOS_BillE

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Spilly we can confirm that this ticket has been received and our support team will reach out as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Spilly
    Spilly
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the quick response. I know because of covid you are extremely busy but do you know roughly how many days it will take for the support team to look into this?
  • Spilly
    Spilly
    Soul Shriven
    The problem is solved now. Thanks for your help
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are now closing this thread going forward since the OP's issue has been resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.