The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Templar parse in PTS

Husan
Husan
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone tried to parse their DPS in the PTS with magicka or stamina templar? I am interested in how the changes affect our DPS but I am limited by my disk space and unable to install PTS.
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamplar was posted last week. Everything about the same rele nerf was the only visible change. 93k-> 88k. Shadow hurt a bit.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • Koubo
    Koubo
    ✭✭✭
    I went to this night. Tried multiple setup and reach 85K dps with Deadly and Rele. I'm @91K In live server (need moar practice sorry to be 3 month old in the game ^^)

Ritual felt terrible. a bit less than 5%

sets I tried was :
    Rele, Deadly, AY, Lokke. Lokke felt terrible with the nerf it's around 40% uptime (i was lower but the game is laggy for me there, the weaving is hardish. so sometimes the character forgot to use the synergy too :') )
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Koubo wrote: »
    I went to this night. Tried multiple setup and reach 85K dps with Deadly and Rele. I'm @91K In live server (need moar practice sorry to be 3 month old in the game ^^)

sets I tried was :
    Rele, Deadly, AY, Lokke. Lokke felt terrible with the nerf it's around 40% uptime (i was lower but the game is laggy for me there, the weaving is hardish. so sometimes the character forgot to use the synergy too :') )

I wonder if war machine could see a comeback with Lokke nerf?
    I know they added cast time to spear ult, but war machine is easier to manage anyway.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

sets I tried was :

I know they added cast time to spear ult, but war machine is easier to manage anyway.

For stamcros, yes. Not sure about stamplars yet, but I find it unlikely in 12 man content.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

sets I tried was :

War machine now works for any cost ulti and is pure group set. Solo you can get max 20% uptime.