The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Refund?

deLioncourt
deLioncourt
✭✭✭✭
Only reason I was convinced to get Greymoor was because of Thrassian.

Now that Thrassian is useless..the only reason I bought Greymoor is down the drain.

Refund please.
  • deLioncourt
    deLioncourt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also.

What does this even mean?

"Blood for Blood (morph):

Decreased the execute multiplier on this morph to 60%, down from 100%.

This ability now ranks up in 5% execute scaling damage per rank, rather than scaling in 1.1% damage per rank."
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only reason I was convinced to get Greymoor was because of Thrassian.

Now that Thrassian is useless..the only reason I bought Greymoor is down the drain.

Refund please.

You can file a ticket with support to request one. If it’s been less than 30 days since you bought it, they may entertain the request.

Good luck.
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also.

What does this even mean?

"Blood for Blood (morph):

Decreased the execute multiplier on this morph to 60%, down from 100%.

This ability now ranks up in 5% execute scaling damage per rank, rather than scaling in 1.1% damage per rank."

I think it means they decreased the execute multiplier on Blood For Blood to 60% instead of 100%, and that it now ranks up in 5% execute damage per rank, rather than 1.1% damage per rank. But I'm not entirely sure.

Edited by mairwen85 on July 14, 2020 2:33PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deLioncourt, ever since the Greymoor patch dropped it was no secret to anyone that Thrassian was going to get nerfed.

Good luck with your Support ticket though ...
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, Go ahead and ask but anyone who has played MMORPGs for any period of time knows things get nerfed, plain and simple.

To2C states this aptly.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @deLioncourt

As mentioned by others in the thread, you can open a ticket with customer support for this request. If you have any issues doing so please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deLioncourt, ever since the Greymoor patch dropped it was no secret to anyone that Thrassian was going to get nerfed.

Good luck with your Support ticket though ...

It must have been a secret to ZOS as they put it out to live in the current state. I totally agree that the item is currently overpowered, but it's fairly suspicious that ZOS would release something like that, then dial it back at their next available opportunity... after they have sold Greymoor to many people.

The scale of this bait and switch is on levels that have not yet been seen in ESO.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoy the expansion quite a bit actually. Understandably there may be reasons why it was nerfed, it would just be nice to have those reasons laid out in detail, are some people abusing them? Where the stats OP by accident? I managed to get them and it wasn't easy and in all honesty I probably would have tried anyway, it just concerns me that "mythic" items and the grind to get them the LAST thing that you would want to do is nerf them so soon unless there was a great reason. If they were OP then they should never have made it into live production to begin with.