The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Lost Greymoor again x_x

Curious_Death
Curious_Death
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,
After maintance i was pleased by killing in cyrodiil...
now i wanted to back into farming another mythic item... and i see i dont have greymoor chapter...
idk if this happened coz my eso+ ended today or maintance... this gives me same headache as fishing tharnassians leads...
any1 had same problems?

this is what i see on my acc page
(i got and activated greymoor 9th this month)

7/9/2020 Greymoor™ Digital Upgrade
(code of greymoor) REFUNDED REFUNDED

better check guys ur billing history and let them know what's happening (if ofc i am not alone)

edit:

btw - how and where i should send ticket? i see no option for "i lost my chapter upgrade"
Edited by Curious_Death on July 13, 2020 8:59PM
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greymoor is a chapter and as such your access to it isn't influenced by having ESO+. If you bought Greymoor, you should have access to it with or without ESO+.

Try contacting support via the website and chose an option that kind of applies to your problem. Reply to the first automated email you get and wait for a person to assist you.

Sorry if I can't offer more help than that.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did they actually refund you, or is it marked refunded and they yanked access without giving you your money back?
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm curious, where did you buy the chapter?
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rpa wrote: »

g2a supplier like all chapters.. i think its caused by this free chapter bug from beginning - looks like they solved "bugged free chapters" by "refunded" status... same happened to me.. but i have all codes etc.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

g2a supplier like all chapters.. i think its caused by this free chapter bug from beginning - looks like they solved "bugged free chapters" by "refunded" status... same happened to me.. but i have all codes etc.

You should make a support ticket. It's possible that it's bugged, but there are stories about g2a keys that were bought with stolen credit cards and then resold etc so it could be that. :(
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thx every1 for helping - i made tickets looks like they gonna investigate this cause and ill inform u what happen next
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    Did they actually refund you, or is it marked refunded and they yanked access without giving you your money back?

yes no refund just took access - and code is used - i contacted also supplier they did not done any action after i got greymoor - looks like its bug
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You should make a support ticket. It's possible that it's bugged, but there are stories about g2a keys that were bought with stolen credit cards and then resold etc so it could be that. :(

There are some g2a horror stories out there. Indie developers have even come forth and said they'd rather want you to pirate their games than buy from g2a because these stolen credit card refund issues often lead to a lot of legal issues and bureaucracy that they just cannot deal with. That's pretty alarming.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Curious_Death, if you post your ticket number in this thread, we can make sure it's in the correct place.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on July 14, 2020 12:08PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Curious_Death, if you post your ticket number in this thread, we can make sure it's in the correct place.

200713-006308
    and feedback
    200714-002701
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    @Curious_Death, your tickets were submitted as feedback. As a general rule, feedback does not receive a response.

We have moved ticket #200714-0027 to the correct queue and a support agent will reach out soon.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Curious_Death, your tickets were submitted as feedback. As a general rule, feedback does not receive a response.

We have moved ticket #200714-0027 to the correct queue and a support agent will reach out soon.

thank you :) waiting coz i wanna try WW build with new mythic chest :) but cannot scry it lol