Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we get our Locked No-CP back?

• Ormtunge
    Ormtunge
    ✭✭✭
    finehair wrote: »
    Guy just asks for a new noncp campaign alongside what we have here and people who are against the faction lock is against it???
    It's not gonna affect your non locked campaign, you will have less players of course but that would just improve the quality of your game since %100 of you are also complaining about zergs ;)
    Also less players less strain on server

Yes, all we want is a locked no-cp alternative to the current unlocked one, I dont think many people want to make all campaigns locked:)
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noone asks to do it to "main" campaign, so for what the hell reason you're so much against it?

Maybe because you know that ppl prefer locked campaigns, hmm

Removal of faction lock was a BS since the beginning.
  • ItsJustHashtag
    ItsJustHashtag
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noone asks to do it to "main" campaign, so for what the hell reason you're so much against it?

Maybe because you know that ppl prefer locked campaigns, hmm

Removal of faction lock was a BS since the beginning.

Pro faction locked players don’t want competition. They want to zerg down maps and own the map with minimum competition.
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭

Pro faction locked players don’t want competition. They want to zerg down maps and own the map with minimum competition.

Implying non locked is a competitive game ayy.
    Yeah i heard, on forum people jump between factions to help the low faction when they see an imbalance.
    Sadly it happens only on forum, not ingame.

Edited by Tammany on August 6, 2020 6:39PM
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I left after 15 minutes tonight. Was logged in for 30 minutes yesterday. Not at all the day before. Ravenwatch is now effectively nothing more than a map for ballgroups to come and polish their self esteem.

I’m not coming back before it’s locked again. Don’t want to bother with the cp. So no need for me to log in at all anymore
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    I left after 15 minutes tonight. Was logged in for 30 minutes yesterday. Not at all the day before. Ravenwatch is now effectively nothing more than a map for ballgroups to come and polish their self esteem.

I’m not coming back before it’s locked again. Don’t want to bother with the cp. So no need for me to log in at all anymore

Same here
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It will be even worse, as eso is free on steam right now for 10 days. Also, Cyro & IC is base game stuff so I think that people have found a way to by-pass the "faction lock" restriction by buying another copy of the game (especially when base game is not expensive and has a huge discounts, often being cheaper than crown pack or crown house). Problem was not noticeable right away, but with passing time I have noticed that. It happens more & more often on Gray Host (EU PC). Pretty much all people rolled to DC the moment faction won the camping, and currently DC is more or less pop locked 24/7, while AD & EP have 1 or 2 bars.

Kinda sad.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on August 9, 2020 10:43AM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lock won't save PvP when the real issue is that it simply is neither fun nor competitive to begin with. Just ask the locked campaigns how the score is looking...
  • ItsJustHashtag
    ItsJustHashtag
    ✭✭✭✭

Imagine thinking that will make things better. It literally made them ball up more.
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ormtunge wrote: »
    Hey all:)

I am asking to get our locked no-cp campaign back. It seems that the number of players in Cyrodill is more than before (I am not talking about the recent event.) and there is really no choice for us who only play no-cp pvp. My argument is that it is really bad for recruitment to pvp, when there is so much trolling atm (giving scroll to enemy, throwing it in the lava etc..) and farming winning side or low pop for ap and and ignoring campaign. If we get our Locked Non_CP campaign back, I think it would increas the recruitment to pvp, since it general have a more including climate (we all focus on the campaign as a group) and have less trolling. What do u all think? I dont want to make a change that makes it worse for the non-locked no-cp, but I and many other pvpers really miss our locked no-cp and think it should be reinstated for the mentioned reasons. Not the least for the recruitment of new pvpers.

no, and pls remove lock on cp to
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It will be even worse, as eso is free on steam right now for 10 days. Also, Cyro & IC is base game stuff so I think that people have found a way to by-pass the "faction lock" restriction by buying another copy of the game (especially when base game is not expensive and has a huge discounts, often being cheaper than crown pack or crown house). Problem was not noticeable right away, but with passing time I have noticed that. It happens more & more often on Gray Host (EU PC). Pretty much all people rolled to DC the moment faction won the camping, and currently DC is more or less pop locked 24/7, while AD & EP have 1 or 2 bars.

Kinda sad.

It’s extremely sad.

And those are issues that’s not going to be tackled with the test.
    Was lured in by a friend last night and it’s still the same three keep fights, some bridge. It also seems we have a spike in however they are flying, disappearing in thin air, hit box missing. Its the exactly same groups, doing the exact same thing, on the exact same time, as last I were in Ravenwatch.

Zos should offer the choice. Them not doing that, is making the choice for us. Me, at least. The solo soldier in Cyrodiil are an impossibility. There are only ballgroups and zergs left.

Imagine thinking that will make things better. It literally made them ball up more.

If I do not have hope, what else am I going to cling to? The void of nothing?

Where’s the fun in that, being the emotional masochist we all are?
  • SHOW
    SHOW
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with OP.

No-CP needs to be Locked.

People cheat.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The same groups play on the same faction every day. Lock will do absolutely nothing about that.

If you want lock, fine, but at least have valid arguments.

You logged in, saw the same people playing the same faction as always, this made you log out and complain about people faction hopping?
  • NightSquirrel
    NightSquirrel
    ✭✭✭
    100% of my 0 friends agree that we have no opinions on this matter.

100% of 0 is actually 0. Zero spelled out has 4 letters.

That’s a conspicuous amount of letters to denote 0.

And that’s why faction lock is bad bad not good. And if you can’t understand that then we can’t help you.