Costume hacks in pvp

CritsTheBed
CritsTheBed
✭✭✭✭
I know everyone is still concerned about speed hacks but i cant believe nobody is talking about the costume hack im seeing more and more in pvp. This is game breaking and i for one will no longer be silent.
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without revealing the costume or how it works can you explain a bit more?
    Options
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    he cant explain or will get a ban, but a brief outline of what they are talking about may help
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
    Options
  • CritsTheBed
    CritsTheBed
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont want to tell players how to do it but let me say its very obvious and the players that are doing it should be removed from the game.
    Options
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    You can't tell us what they are doing without telling us how to do it?
    I'm curious now lol
    Options
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it has to be that explorer costume with the bag pack as it seems suspicous......
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
    Options
  • puertoniko
    puertoniko
    ✭✭
    wth is a costume hack? do i get more dmg from it? or do i get invincible? i´m really curious now too.
    Options
  • kelticfuryub17_ESO
    kelticfuryub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds totally legit.
    Options
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Op just jelly that people running around PVP with more swag XD.
    Options
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t name the name, but merely describing the effect, could be a solution?

Options
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    untargetable
    Options
  • kelticfuryub17_ESO
    kelticfuryub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    With absolutely zero reference, I assume its people fast switching costumes to lower the fps of scrubs that play on potatos.
    Options
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rake wrote: »
    untargetable

That would explain some experiences..
    Options
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard rumors about brawny Orc Male + Pink Wedding Dress costume making you untargettable and invincible because of all the hotness in that combo.
    Options
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    Costume hack? WHAAAT? Explain it a bit more.
    Edited by FafiQ_xP on July 13, 2020 10:50AM
    For the Covenant!
    Options
  • Skauron
    Skauron
    ✭✭✭
    Its cadwells hat. makes one invincible. eh what?
    Champion level chars: Nord Warden (Tank):50 Khajiit Nightblade (stam dual blade):50 High Elf Necromancer (magicka dps):50 Dragonknight (Tank):50 Sorcerer Vampire: 50
    Also levelling: Templar (dps)

Started playing ESO: April 4th
    Options
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skauron wrote: »
    Its cadwells hat. makes one invincible. eh what?

It makes you almost as awesome as Cadwell himself therefore uber powerful.
    Options
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sharquez wrote: »
    Op just jelly that people running around PVP with more swag XD.

Nerf SWAG!! :D
    Options
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the ... is this topic :D
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
    Options
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again? Didn't they learn what they did wrong with the treasure hunter last time?
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonsorrow wrote: »
    I have heard rumors about brawny Orc Male + Pink Wedding Dress costume making you untargettable and invincible because of all the hotness in that combo.
    Its the only group taunt ability in the game. So you simply make an very tanky build with no damage and pull enemy around an corner to be bombed by friends.

Edited by zaria on July 13, 2020 10:40AM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • MasterPleb
    MasterPleb
    ✭✭
    I think u should elaborate a bit more on the topic, don't think anyone has a clue what you are on about at the moment
    PC EU
    EP :
    Rank 50 Magplar Lucy Titanfall
    PvE Magicka Warden Healer Chizuru

DC :
    Rank 50 Stamblade Larisa
    Rank 27 Stamden Rika
    Rank 18 Magblade Darth Pleb
    Rank 30 Stamcro Arrius Mine

AD :
    Rank 31 Stamplar Annie
    Rank 27 Mag Sorc Erina
    Rank 21 Mag dk Yuuki
    Options
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Emporer's New Clothes comes to mind...
    Options
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Instead of ZOS having to play whack-a-mole stamping out cheaters, how about just removing all rewards from open world PvP areas and making them PvE.
    PvP can move to Battlegrounds only where it's easier to spot and investigate cheaters.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on July 13, 2020 11:15AM
    Options
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    Instead of ZOS having to play whack-a-mole stamping out cheaters, how about just removing all rewards from open world PvP areas and making them PvE.
    PvP can move to Battlegrounds only where it's easier to spot and investigate cheaters.

no
    Options
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I

Worst idea in the entire history of bad ideas. It’s so bad, that my idea of doing cartwheels after half a bottle of tequila with my very bestest of friends, seems like a brilliant one
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Nah, I think they should delete PvE so they can get rid of battle spirit and the need to balance for pve+pvp simultaneously. :trollface:
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    I

Worst idea in the entire history of bad ideas. It’s so bad, that my idea of doing cartwheels after half a bottle of tequila with my very bestest of friends, seems like a brilliant one

Cartwheels? I did front flips on the lawn when I was drunk... That soft grass...
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    I

Cartwheels? I did front flips on the lawn when I was drunk... That soft grass...

Remind me to send you an invite to the next night of stupidity. It’s a tradition.

And a fun one. Once everyone is out of the emergency room
    Options
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hell no. I main PvE but I find AvA, sieging and taking strategic objectives to be a lot of fun in Cyrodiil.
    BG's is a completely individual arena style play that is quite boring for me, to be honest. Suggestions like this which contain "making them PvE" Just show that your interest is not actually stamping out cheaters in PvP but expanding your own PvE sandbox :wink:
    Options
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know everyone is still concerned about speed hacks but i cant believe nobody is talking about the costume hack im seeing more and more in pvp. This is game breaking and i for one will no longer be silent.

what the hell is a costume hack or what does happen if anyone uses it (i dont wanna know how to but just the results)
    Options
This discussion has been closed.