The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PTS Update 27 - Bug Reports for Housing

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the new homes, furnishings and housing features. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • RainbowOfChaos
    In gamepad mode on PC there is intermittent freezing of left thumbstick input after setting a path for houseguest etc. The longer the path or number of paths set the more frequent movement seems to freeze. I can still jump, dodge, block, turn camera, etc. It only seems to be the left thumbstick affected. This freezing issue occurs even if I leave my house and explore or travel. If I log out than in again there is no issue and no issue on alts.
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    When placing pathways in home, if the node isnt placed to aim the pathway directly in center of the doorways/archways the npc/pet/assistant will clip through walls. If pathway is set to loop and the pathway ends on a different level the NPC will float/travel from the last node to the first node via straight line through floors/walls. Is this intended?
    - new home - Doors are missing
    Edited by Sticky_Paws on July 24, 2020 4:40AM
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    va7p9i5tko7c.png

Back of Solitude Fireplace, Ornate missing the texture on the backside which would make it impossible to place it anywhere but against a wall to hide the fact that you can see completely through the fireplace. Would like to place it in the middle of a large room.
    rooo4kvbymr0.png
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not a bug report, but I would just like to say the houses look great. Relatively compact, nice-looking, and the Antiquarian house has a striking structural similarity to the Hearthfire houses we could build in Skyrim. I’m guessing that was an intentional nod to Skyrim fans and not by accident. It is a really nice design. The frozen lake is very peaceful and a good place for all the attunables (although I do wish there was a better system for that than millions of furniture pieces—eventually there will not be room for them all anywhere).