Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like to see a Shivering Isles expansion for ESO?

ZaroktheImmortal
ZaroktheImmortal
✭✭✭✭✭
I mean I know there's a lot else to get fixed but we all know it's likely they'll release another expansion and as far as areas go I know Oblivion did the Shivering Isles expansion thing but I'd love to see more of it in ESO and Uncle Sheo's shenanigans

Would you like to see a Shivering Isles expansion for ESO? 138 votes

Yes
52%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOtspecherb14_ESODTStormfoxNebthet78YstradCludTX12001rwb17_ESOTanadrielAshtarisSilverwillowknightblasterTaleof2CitiesroflcopterlzzyThevampirenightLettigallArcVelarianEmma_OverloadAetherderiusVevvevMindcr0w 73 votes
No
47%
Magenpietheskymovesfastolfv_ESOUglyTriangleKalikiSgtPepperUKp_tsakirisb16_ESOzrazmab16_ESOEdaphonOlauronWolfchild07JKorrRi_KhanphairdonRomoTwylaaAkrasjelVaohMartoAliyavana 65 votes
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I was kinda thinking that in case next years chapter is cyrodiil -if- than there might be a good chance to get a shivering isles part as well, maybe with the q4 update...

looking forward to madness armor :)
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Be nice to see the Madness armor motif and the Amber armor motif. I loved my Amber stuff in Oblivion and it'd be neat to see how ZOS adds medium and heavy variants.
    Edited by Vevvev on July 11, 2020 4:24AM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    I'm conflicted because
    1. The Isles of Madness story in The Elder Scrolls: Legends is SO good and introduces a lot of cool stuff we don't see in ESO like grummites
    2. But Sheo has had so much quest content already. Where's our Hermaeus Mora DLC?
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Yes and no

Yes, because the Shivering Isles is an interesting place with a lot of potential

No, because I would like to get some new locations we haven't seen before.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I really like Sheo, but I'd like to see somewhere else like Sanguine's realm.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    we've already seen shivering isles before in the base game and the entirety in oblivion. I do however want madness armor
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mindcr0w wrote: »
    Yes and no
    No, because I would like to get some new locations we haven't seen before.

According to the lore, the Shivering Isles are razed to the ground and completely rebuilt every few centuries after the Greymarch, so there is still a lot of room for variation. The 2nd era version would be at least one iteration before the one we saw in TES IV:Oblivion.

I played TES III: Morrowind a lot back in the day, and I really enjoyed the ESO remake of Vvardenfell.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    It's a no-brainer
    PC EU
  • YstradClud
    YstradClud
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I voted yes because I enjoyed it in Oblivion but I would prefer to stay out planes of Oblivion. Happy to just stay in the Empire of Tamriel.
  • Ascarl
    Ascarl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I think Sheo had enough stage in TESO so far. I rather like some new content.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    I'd like to see something new instead.
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    According to the lore, the Shivering Isles are razed to the ground and completely rebuilt every few centuries after the Greymarch, so there is still a lot of room for variation. The 2nd era version would be at least one iteration before the one we saw in TES IV:Oblivion.

And I'm sure that if the powers that be at ZOS decide to milk fanboy nostalgia yet again by taking us back to another previously explored area they won't make it as similar to the previously seen incarnation as they can possibly get away with.
    Edited by Mindcr0w on July 11, 2020 10:24AM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    It is already in the game... It is called Cyrodiil... crazy things happen there... especially during lag, when a ball group is near... ;)
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Enough with daedra and undead, I'd like to see something different, like Eights or Pelinal Whitestrake themed – his iconic helm is a must have for paladin/crusader style outfit!
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    The Shivering Isles back in Oblivion are one of my favorite DLC/Zones in the TES series, so yeah, I would love to see them in ESO. However, I generally prefer to see zones that have not been featured on other games before. While I feel like ZOS has
    become very good at bringing back zones from other TES games, the nostalgia milking is always holding those zones back quite a bit and I prefer their original work more.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I have said no but the answer is yes but I would just like to see something else first before that. Something we haven't seen before. Of course Sheo is always fun though so I'd still be happy to see it.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No but only because I’d like to see the map of Tamriel filled in before they eventually turn off the servers.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No.... I hate Sheo and never even bought SI for Oblivion. Having to deal with him in the Mages Guild questline is more than I can stand on anyone besides my mains.
  • Van_Winkle
    Van_Winkle
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    No. I don't want to see, how good old parts of Elder Scrolls universe become another boring "chapter" with no real content or evolution of ideas. Just to make money on nostalgia.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Voted no because last chapter ruined that part of Skyrim for me. I dislike how it looks, the soundtrack, the atmosphere is severely lacking and I would hate to see Shivering Isles done poorly like that as well.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    I wanna' see Azura's realm.

Supposedly very beautiful.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    If I never see 'Uncle Sheo' again it will be too soon.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No, Sheo appears more than enough in ESO as it is.

So if they were to add some stuff with a daedric prince then I think it should be to one of the ones who barely has any content, like Sanguine or Peryite. The former has the least, even though he fits a theme similar to Sheo, but without the forced madness.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on July 11, 2020 8:50PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I'd like to see something like Pyandonea or one of the other continents/archipelagos actually on Nirn.
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Hell no. Sheogorath is been more than enough in this game, more than Razum Dar who is a much better character.

Bring Hammerfell and Skingrad (Cyrodiil). Funny bit Skingrad exists if you jump out of the map, the full city has the same layout like on ES Oblivion.

https://youtu.be/A7qsNQkNY54
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    NOT a fan of Sheo and have to grit my teeth whenever there is a quest involving him. Surely there are some other realms that could have totally new and surprising content... after al,l creators' should excel in the imagination department! Its more fun to explore the unknown instead of recycled things. After a whole year of depressing Vampires, wouldn't it be nice to have a deadly-but-beautiful area? I know one thing...what ever comes next, I sure hope that the quests are better/less disappointing then Skyrim!
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Sometimes I feel like the only person immune to liking Sheogorath and his sense of humor.

So I would much prefer to see somewhere different.

Sheogorath, along with Molag Bal, is like the most frequently used Prince in the Elder Scrolls.

I would much prefer to see some of the lesser-used Princes, like Namira, Sanguine or Vaermina.
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No. The Elder Scrolls version of madness is just a cut-rate melange of Lewis Carroll and Monty Python.
    forever stuck in combat
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    they would butcher it so bad, lets leave shivering isles in oblivion where it belongs. Everything in ESO is way too bright and cheery to be done right
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes... Eventually. I actually think we're due for a Chapter that focuses on the rest of Cyrodiil and wrapping up the Alliance War. No need for additional Supernatural threats to Tamriel when the current Political ones are so plentiful already.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.