The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

New Armor of the Veiled Heritance

Sleep724
Sleep724
✭✭✭✭✭
Armor of the Veiled Heritance: This set will grant 516 Weapon Damage after interrupting a target, up from 400. This set will also permanently increase the damage of your Bash attacks by 516.

Will the extra weapon and bash damage incline players to start using this set again? I personally don’t see it. Seems very situational and difficult to proc for stamina users, unless I’m missing something here. Perhaps make it so when you bash an enemy you gain the weapon damage?
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its niche but better than before and might make for some creative pvp build...interrupting is quite easy
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its niche but better than before and might make for some creative pvp build...interrupting is quite easy

And rare...
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Set is useless. Should grant it's weapon damage upon bashing a target.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrbanMonk wrote: »

And rare...

I mean templar charge for example or the venomous bow skill interrupts...
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I mean templar charge for example or the venomous bow skill interrupts...

Well yeah but with cc immunity making actually interrupting a cast impossible you rarely if ever get a successful interrupt of.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Set is useless ever since they touched it. Will still be useless.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best change they can make is to revert the last one and make it actually viable.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me this set, Maarselok, and Pariah/Plague Doctor, on a Stamcro with sword and board. With full bash enchants. Could be some interesting bash build combos.
  • NavalOffisah
    NavalOffisah
    ✭✭✭
    As long as it only procs from an interrupt it will be in the dumpster. Sad because I loved this set before they ran it over with the nerf train
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Give me this set, Maarselok, and Pariah/Plague Doctor, on a Stamcro with sword and board. With full bash enchants. Could be some interesting bash build combos.

no, not again please!
    PC-EU
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this. otherwise its garbage.

if ur up against mob/players/boss who don't use cast-time skills, and/or ur melee that's out of reach from the caster, it's useless.

the set is situational at best.

does the 516 additional bash dmg scale with anything? if it doesn't, it's just a hot mess.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the original version of this set was even that great. I knew ONE guy that seemed to think it was good for PvP. Personally I didn't see it.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it was good then the crafted set Noble's Conquest would be good:

(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
    (4 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
    (5 items) When you interrupt a casting enemy, you heal for 4300 Health and apply Minor Vulnerability increasing the enemy's damage taken by 8% for 10 seconds.

I did make a templar build based on this long ago.

I also already tested the recently-changed Jolting Arms set (seems like a buff, but bashing itself was nerfed to death)

(2 items) Adds 1206 Maximum Health
    (3 items) Adds 1487 Armor
    (4 items) Adds 1487 Armor
    (5 items) When you block an attack, you have a 50% chance to charge your arms, causing your next Bash ability to deal an additional 6086 and increase your Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by 4620 for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds.

I guess it's kinda possible the Necro AoE bash with both Veiled and Jolting could conceivably be semi-useful in a coordinated group PvP context if for nothing else breaking up ball groups
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully Zos will see this and consider some changes to this set. As what’s already said above make it proc when you bash a player instead. Or when you block an attack, or to make it a little more difficult to proc, when you block an attack with a shield equipped.

Whatever it is, obviously something other than interrupting an enemy, as this will continue to be a mostly unused set.
  • Rakdos
    Rakdos
    ✭✭
    UrbanMonk wrote: »

And rare...

You can bash pets, engine guardian for example is not very rare in the bg B)
  • JinxxND
    JinxxND
    ✭✭✭✭
    This set is garbage ever since they changed it same with the new ravager, they buff proc sets but stats with stats get nerfed trying to lower the skill cap, even bashing with the increased damage is useless after they completely gutted bashing to lower the skill gap, imo they should be looking to teach and have people attempt to learn the game and mechanics with tutorials and such instead of just gutting everything
    Edited by JinxxND on July 21, 2020 11:04AM
    PC NA -
    'Jinxx - Nightblade
    'Jinxx X Necromancer
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or have it grant weapon damage equal to 15% of your bash damage. Example if your bash damage was 1000 base you would get 150 Weapon Damage. If your bash damage was 4000 base you would get 600 Weapon Damage. Might sound op but remember you can only reach that number by slotting bash glyphs with infused, which means no standard weapon damage glyphs, no regen glyphs and no bloodthirsty trait.