Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch issue

Guyle
Guyle
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I am having some problems with the betheda twitch stuff, and I tried contacting moderators there for help, but none responded. I sent in tickets to support for help, and they said I need to contact them through twitch..... Any suggestions?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Guyle

Could you provide more detail on the Twitch issue you are having? You can post your ticket number in this thread as well.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I got a chat ban from Bethesda's Twitch, meaning I cannot see or say anything in chat, which I believe was done in error. Not that big of a deal, it means I either log in to receive twitch drops and cannot see the chat, or I open the stream without logging in so I can see chat, but cannot get drops or say anything. It does exclude me from partaking in streams of other games, like Doom Eternal which I own. I believe the ban was done in error, but it is possible it was a temporary thing because of a joke I made about performance - It was neither profane, overly harsh, or a violation of any TOS I am aware of, if it was indeed for that reason. I have tried to contact multiple moderators for Bethesda's streams, but none of them, including Gina ever responded to me. I submitted multiple in game tickets in an effort to get CS to help, but they either told me to go through Twitch - the people who never responded to me, or the current ticket I still have open says Waiting on Agent, for going on 4 weeks now. I am aware that discussing things of this nature is forbidden on the forums, but I am literally at a loss for what to do, where to go to, or who to speak to about addressing this, at least who I can speak to who will actually respond to me.

The current open ticket, which has been waiting on agent for weeks, is 200529-010622
    Edited by Guyle on July 12, 2020 9:08PM
  • NavalOffisah
    NavalOffisah
    ✭✭✭
    I obviously cannot say for sure but it was likely due to your joke about performance. They were doling out Twitch bans left right and centre on any criticism
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I obviously cannot say for sure but it was likely due to your joke about performance. They were doling out Twitch bans left right and centre on any criticism

Yeah, of the two possibilities, I find it far more likely as a result of my joke. Which imo would have been done by an overzealous mod, because it was quite tame. They wanna squash that, its fine, I refuse to apologize for criticizing an aspect of a game I pay for and many of us desperately would like to see improved, but I won't do it again on twitch if thats what is required.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Guyle

I've sent you a PM regarding your open ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post