The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stadia -Game freezes at character select screen and more

CleymenZero
CleymenZero
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I've given Stadia a go a few times since ESO's initial release and apart from noticeable input delay, glitchy sound, I managed to move around and use skills.

I haven't logged on the Stadia client in over a week and today, I've been met 5 times with a frozen screen at character select and then the one time I managed to get into the game, my character would constantly heavy attack or block, only 2 out of the 5 skills would work and I couldn't bar swap.

Is this due to the backend server done this week?
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been getting freezes at character select screen also, but long before maintenance. However, after maintenance, the track pad for my phone was all over the place. My character would start spinning in place when I push R, and continue to run after I stopped holding L. If I try to heavy attack, the cursor shoots up skyward. I can only imagine how weird it must look to players around me.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @CleymenZero

If this behavior continues after logging into ESO on Stadia, you may want to contact Stadia Support to check if they are having any server issues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post