The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO Plus Charged twice (question before ticket)

Hamk25
Hamk25
Soul Shriven
Hello! Steam charged me twice ESO Plus (1 month) - (30 June + 1 July). I have a few questions before sending ticket.

I read in some posts, and some people told me when you send a "refund" ticket your account get automatically blocked for safety while the problem is being solved (to take back the crowns). And obviously I'm afraid to do it. Is this always like this or only in certain cases?

In second place, If I send "refund" ticket explaining the problem, its possible to get any simple solution? like extending my subscription to August, but obviously not receiving the extra crowns that I already have. Treating this issue like I bought 2 months of ESO Plus (July + August)

I was going to pay the next month anyway, so I don't want a refund of the money, and I have the extra +1650 crowns on my account. I just don't want to lose the extra month of privileges that I already payed for. And most important, I don't want my account get blocked for a long time, because that's losing subscription time to play and my money, in the same way.

Hope somebody can help me.
Thank you
  • NavalOffisah
    NavalOffisah
    ✭✭✭
    You won't lose the extra ESO+ time! If you check your account you should see the subscription end date has also been extended by a month. You just added another month now, especially if you got the crowns
  • Hamk25
    Hamk25
    Soul Shriven
    Oh, thank you for the reply. I'm not sure where I can check "the real" expire day of my subscription. Steam was going to automatically renovate again the sub the first day of August, so I had to cancel it, and now say my licence will expire August 1.

That's why I'm not sure if my subscription will continue in August. I dont know If Steam system is just confused because its paid one month of ESO+ on June 30th, and the next month on July 1. So recognize like I paid only July.

Thank you for answering :)
  • NavalOffisah
    NavalOffisah
    ✭✭✭
    Hamk25 wrote: »
    Oh, thank you for the reply. I'm not sure where I can check "the real" expire day of my subscription. Steam was going to automatically renovate again the sub the first day of August, so I had to cancel it, and now say my licence will expire August 1.

That's why I'm not sure if my subscription will continue in August. I dont know If Steam system is just confused because its paid one month of ESO+ on June 30th, and the next month on July 1. So recognize like I paid only July.

Thank you for answering :)

No problem! You could always put in a support ticket to confirm, you will get a robot response that you will have to respond to and from there it will probably take a ~week to hear back. If Steam is saying it ends on August 1st and not September I think its worth putting in the ticket