The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We need more servers

Karmanorway
Karmanorway
✭✭✭✭✭
Its not enough servers for cyrodiil, i disconnect every single time we are trying to take a keep, just to come back in when its taken.

How are you supposed to make AP when u disconnect right before every tick?

More servers for IC too, constant 500+ ping, slideshow full hp 1 sec, next second killed by 10 different skills form enemy, Instadead.

And BGs, just delete it during MYM, its not working its a slideshow, 1 sec freeze, next second Instadead from 3 ultis and spammables.

If fix this, i promise i will ask some friends to buy your stupid crown crates ok!?
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look, i just dced from BGs too 😑
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now i dced just outside Bergama wayshrine
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dced again, Bergama wayshrine
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform? PC-NA right now looks like the original Cyrodiil campaigns are packed full and the temporary ones are unhealthy pop to one faction. I'd argue we need one less but its not prime time yet.
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Which platform? PC-NA right now looks like the original Cyrodiil campaigns are packed full and the temporary ones are unhealthy pop to one faction. I'd argue we need one less but its not prime time yet.

EU
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will comment every time i DC until i get a response from ZoS
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Karmanorway if you are experiencing a connectivity issue then we recommend the troubleshooting steps in this article.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @Karmanorway if you are experiencing a connectivity issue then we recommend the troubleshooting steps in this article.

I just Dced from BGs again... Ive done all the steps there in troubleshoot except restart modem, i will try that
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add-ons disabled, @Karmanorway?

Or at least the out-of-date ones ... ?
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add-ons disabled, @Karmanorway?

Or at least the out-of-date ones ... ?

Yes i dont use addons at all anymore, restarting modem seem to have helped a bit
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Karmanorway

Thank you for the update that restarting your modem has helped with the connection issues. If they start up again you can open a ticket with customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post