The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Had fun going back into Cyro last night. Hoping for more events. [personal note | not complaining]

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Haven't played regularly in Cyro for a few years. Decided to pop in last night for a few hours with the kick-off of this year's Midyear Mayhem. I went to Shor since it was yellow-locked and blue + red three bars at the time. Seemed busy enough but not so much to be completely locked up with very long queues. My gear was all wrong and I'm out of practice but I still had some fun. Contributed to healing/removing status effects, ran my own siege, and got to do my favorite thing - defending a breach with a meatball catapult.

I know some regular AvA fans weren't happy with the extra players in the queues for their home campaigns, but there are threads on that already. I avoided the successor of the campaign I used to play on to avoid making that worse. Still, I do wish they had some other PvP events. MM is good for getting people to try AvA+PvP and get more players interested in it, but it also makes some PvE-only players feel pressured into doing PvP. Plus, MM is (except when there are issues preventing it) a fixed once per year event. Some smaller events, unique to the different modes (Cyro, IC, Battlegrounds), would be nice. Especially if they could just be dropped in at any time rather than as an in-game holiday. I was thinking minor events where the rewards are focused on things that would be primarily of interest to people who regular PvP.

In any case, I was fortunate to not have any noticeable lag and only a couple of moderate ping spikes. That was a pleasant surprise. I also didn't realize that I was missing new map locations (the crafting stations) so I picked those up. Guess I also need to do the 100 Warden and 100 Necromancer achievements, as well. Looking forward to spending more time back in AvA during the event. It was nice being back.

tumblr_pafap0LNCw1vuwp3go1_400.gifv
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious. I know some people/guilds come and go, and sometimes hop campaigns, but which 30 day is the successor to the lineage of 30 days that stretches back to launch as the "big"/"main" campaign for PC-NA?

Gray Host or Blackreach?

Also, as expected for a Friday night during MYM, I could feel the server shifting a little last night with about a half zone super short loading screens for no game-based reason during an evening of play. Even a campaign with no faction reaching pop lock.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grey host
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    J18696 wrote: »
    grey host

ty :+1: