Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleting Collectibles

Ghrimn
Ghrimn
✭✭✭
So, I acquired two collectibles that I do not wish to have on my account. I didn't have a choice to refuse since I had to choose one in order to progress. I'm kind of a neat freak and really hate to have stuff I don't want or will ever use. Is there any way for you to remove these two collectibles? I know you can offer refunds, so this must be possible as well. Or at least implement a way to delete collectibles, I don't think we should be forced to have stuff we don't want. It doesn't impact you in anyway, since it's a simple delete. Please.
  • Aendruu
    Aendruu
    ✭✭✭
    If you're on PC, the Quick Destroy addon has never failed me.
    "So, drinking is a sacrament to Y'ffre... because it's his way of reminding us not to take things too seriously... You know how the other Elves are. Altmer have their crystal towers, and that's how they want to be — cold and perfect. And Dunmer are just like their Red Mountain — smouldering and dark. We just want to have a drink and not worry about it."
    - Regring the Spinner
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    But does it destroy collectibles like pets and costumes? Because that is my issue.
  • Aendruu
    Aendruu
    ✭✭✭
    Oh sorry, I misunderstood... only inventory items, I'm afraid.
    "So, drinking is a sacrament to Y'ffre... because it's his way of reminding us not to take things too seriously... You know how the other Elves are. Altmer have their crystal towers, and that's how they want to be — cold and perfect. And Dunmer are just like their Red Mountain — smouldering and dark. We just want to have a drink and not worry about it."
    - Regring the Spinner
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ghrimn

There is not an in-game option for deleting pets and costumes on your ESO account. As these are considered entitlements, you can contact customer support to check on this request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post