The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to access guild banks and trader (PC/NA)

VeiledCriticism
VeiledCriticism
✭✭✭
I've been unable to access any type of guild related NPC since yesterday's maintenance. No guild bank or guild stores.
Also I can't trade with players.
  • Soundinfinite
    Soundinfinite
    ✭✭✭
    I too can not access any of this. When I go to a guild trader the only option it gives me to select is Goodbye...

When I go to a Bank, it only allows me to access my own bank inventory. There are no longer any options for Guild Store, Guild Bank etc. Like the options are just gone. Even my own guild, that I run, I can't access.

I have tried running a Repair on the game and it changed nothing.

Turned off all add-ons, nothing.

I put an in-game bug request and now came here.

On Monday I purchased something from a world guild trader no problem.

Tuesday I posted 28 items for sale in my guild trader, no problem.

Today I can't access any of it, don't even have the options to access any of it.

I too am PC/NA
    Edited by Soundinfinite on June 25, 2020 6:25PM
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is called a "Social Ban". It is used to automatically limit bots and gold sellers from taking part in the game economy. It sometimes has false positives and catches innocent players. Create a support ticket, tell them you have received an incorrect Social Ban. You will likely get an automated response or something unhelpful at first. Follow up on that same ticket and say, "This is not helpful. I need a Social Ban removed." If you enter multiple tickets, they will all sit at back of queue. You want one ticket, and follow up on it so it gets bumped in priority and reaches support staff with power to remove a ban.

And, no, they will not tell you what you did that triggered ban. They are coy about this because if they tell you what not to do, it gives bots and gold sellers a blueprint for how to avoid bans.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday someone has the same issue. They restarted their client and that resolved the problem.

Even if that resolves the issue if more people are having the same problem Zos needs to look into it. @ZOS_BillE
  • Soundinfinite
    Soundinfinite
    ✭✭✭
    @Dagoth_Rac
    If this is true it is really weird. I'm not a harvestor not a flipper, nor do I have unplayed mule toons. I only sell between 250-500k a month in my guild stores and only upload stuff to sell every 2-4 weeks on average. I also am have never sold gold, done carries, and rarely even buy things from traders....I've been in game over 4 years, and log in almost daily to at least do my writs. I haven't a clue as to why I would be flagged as this.
  • VeiledCriticism
    VeiledCriticism
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom We (me and @Soundinfinite) are still muted and no explanation and no response for our tickets!
    Two days has passed and we still are unable to trade gear after farm runs and more!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Hiddle could you please provide your ticket number so that we can look into its status for you?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • VeiledCriticism
    VeiledCriticism
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_Adrikoth. My ticket number is 200625-006259, username is hiddle_z

@Soundinfinite 's ticket is 200626-003297, username is sound.infinite.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Hiddle we can confirm that both tickets are in the right place and a member of our support staff will reply as soon as they can.

Please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Please also keep in mind that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. With that said, we recommend only replying to your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • VeiledCriticism
    VeiledCriticism
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your response @ZOS_Adrikoth. Have a nice day :smiley: