The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Constant load screens in Craglorn and Cyrodiil

SG_Celerrimus
SG_Celerrimus
✭✭✭✭✭
I seem to get constant loading screens in Craglorn and Cyrodiil, even when standing completely still. Its an issue on both my Desktop and Laptop. I've tried getting the latest drivers and repair installing the drivers, trying different setting configurations, and even reinstalling ESO itself. It can get really bad at times where mid PvP fight my screen will just enter a constant loading screen loop and I'll die with no way of defending myself.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @SG_Celerrimus the troubleshooting in this article may be able to help if you are experiencing constant loading screens.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's happening on ps4 as well.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • SG_Celerrimus
    SG_Celerrimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @SG_Celerrimus the troubleshooting in this article may be able to help if you are experiencing constant loading screens.

I've tried that before as well, even with all addons disabled and on a fresh install of the game and saved variables cleared its still an issue.

Right before a load screen pops up I'll see graphics flashing (looks like pieces of buildings or landscape out of place) on the screen that are completely out of place, almost like if a shader is having some sort of issue.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SG_Celerrimus

Have you opened a ticket up with customer support yet?

If not, we recommend going ahead and doing so since you've went through the basic troubleshooting for these loading issues already.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • SG_Celerrimus
    SG_Celerrimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @SG_Celerrimus

Have you opened a ticket up with customer support yet?

If not, we recommend going ahead and doing so since you've went through the basic troubleshooting for these loading issues already.

Created a ticket, thank you.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SG_Celerrimus

Thank you for the update. If you need to check the status of your ticket you can post it in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That link is for infinite load screens. What is happening in Craglorn and Cyrodiil is a gazillion mini load screens. Until the most recent patch, I was only getting those in Cyrodiil but now it is happening in Craglorn and it is even worse than Cyrodiil. I can't scrye in Craglorn because the mini load screen knocks me out of scrying. I tried moving to a different location and scrying again but it still happens.

Also, OP, the flickering graphics has been going on for at least 2 years. ZOS doesn't seem to care to look into it.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

That link is for infinite load screens. What is happening in Craglorn and Cyrodiil is a gazillion mini load screens. Until the most recent patch, I was only getting those in Cyrodiil but now it is happening in Craglorn and it is even worse than Cyrodiil.

I think that is pretty much to be expected with the current state of the server. Cyrodiil is the worst, but I also get it occasionally in other zones, and yes, it kicks you out of whatever you are doing. :disappointed:

I report it using /bug in the game. My dilemma is whether to report it every time. If I do that, and I am in Cyrodiil for this event, I could spend the bulk of my time in a /bug screen, or trying to get back into it after I get booted from it by a load screen.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus