The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CS Question

Xao
Xao
Hello,

Just want to clarify I am not in any rush for my ticket to get a response so do not need a check just had a question, I got an initial response on my ticket from a CS Agent that I needed to confirm an action to be taken, I responded and confirmed this action but now am I back on 'Waiting on Agent' does this mean I am at the back of the queue again in terms of this ticket.

Edit: Ticket Number - 200617-005551

Thanks
Xao
Edited by Xao on June 22, 2020 8:41AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to list your ticket number, @Xao.
  • Xao
    Xao
    Updated to add the number now
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Xao, 'Waiting on Agent' only means that you are waiting for an agent to take an action or respond to your latest ticket update. We have received your latest update to your ticket and your support agent will reach out soon.

Thanks for understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on June 22, 2020 2:01PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Xao
    Xao
    Would there be any chance of getting a queue update in PMs as my partner has now had her ticket resolved and this was created after my own.