The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My ticket: 200619-011942

Guzman14
Guzman14
Soul Shriven
i couldnt access my old account on ESO game. I just dont remember my old password, I tried to reset and failed at security question. I already answrered and still got incorrect so I couldnt reset mine. I didnt play ESO more than 3 years, give or take. And now I just wanna play ESO again for a lttle while. I already requested for password recovery on a ticket reference in the subject and yet I couldnt access ESO forums because I dont remember my old password. So, tell me, how do i reset my password and bypass my security question?

Please help me out ASAP. Thanks!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll need help from Online Support, @Guzman14, so they can verify your account details.

The good news is you have a ticket number ... so it's just waiting for their reply.

Usually a friendly forums mod comes by once a day in the forums here. So sit tight.
  • Guzman14
    Guzman14
    Soul Shriven
    @Taleof2Cities, thank you for replying me back. I appreciate that and will certainly wait for Online Support soon.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Guzman14

Thanks for including your ticket number. Please check your forum inbox as I've sent you a PM regarding the open ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Guzman14
    Guzman14
    Soul Shriven
    Sure, I will wait furthermore.