Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

RE: Healing armor, how does it apply the skills?

barigood54_ESO
So my healing sets have the 5th attribute saying "When you heal yourself or an ally"......Does that mean if I lay down an AOE that heals 5 players, are they all affected by my healing set's 5th attribute? Or does it pick only one player, and if so, what is the criteria? That would be a huge difference....
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, @barigood54_ESO ... the healing aura on the Hiti set affects all players within the aura circle once it's triggered.

It can trigger by a self-heal, direct heal to another player (e.g. Radiating Regen), or AOE heal such as Warden Healing Seed or Templar Ritual.

It's a better set for a PvP raid versus PvE ... since the group is almost always moving (assuming the healer is on crown ;) ).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 18, 2020 9:00PM
  • barigood54_ESO
    Thank you, To2C, and mostly our tanks are usually crown. I am very glad to hear that and glad I double checked since I was told something different but it didn't make sense to me :) And yes our guild runs are all over the place even in PVP! :)
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When a set says "When you heal yourself or an ally ...", it doesn't proc PER ally if the set has a cooldown. For example, Coldharbour's Favorite:
    "5 items: When you heal yourself or an ally, summon Cadwell's noble mount, Honor, who after 2 seconds, casts a healing spell on you and allies around him that heals for 12190 Health over 4 seconds. . . . Honor can only be summoned once every 10 seconds."
    If you heal 5 people all at once, you don't summon 5 Honors. It picks 1 person who you heal (they need to be not at full health to be healed), and procs the set on that person.

If a set doesn't mention a cooldown, then either it has a hidden cooldown and works as above, or it WILL proc on all 5 people you heal at once (like Transmutation).

I hope that answers your question.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner