The Gold Road Chapter โ€“ which includes the Scribing system โ€“ and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
โ€ข [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance โ€“ April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Who else did not get there Vamp points back after Greymoor?

AwesomelyWicked
AwesomelyWicked
โœญโœญ
Only got 8 points refunded from my maxed out vamp skill line ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    โœญโœญโœญโœญโœญ
    โœญโœญโœญโœญโœญ
    Are you sure you had all the passives maxed out before the patch, @AwesomelyWicked?

Another way to reconcile skill points is load the Ulrich's Skill Point Finder add-on and check the add-on skill point totals against what you get refunded at a respec shrine.
  • AwesomelyWicked
    AwesomelyWicked
    โœญโœญ
    Yeah, I actually checked a few days prior to the launch of Greymoor and had entire skill line maxed out. Unfortunately I play on xbox one and I dont think I could use that add on. Which sucks cause I'm all about getting every skill point available, especially my main. I have seen someone else who had this same problem. Thanks for the help though, may your swords stay sharp!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AwesomelyWicked

Have you started a support ticket for help yet?

If not, we recommend contacting customer support so they can look into what happened.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AwesomelyWicked
    AwesomelyWicked
    โœญโœญ
    Still missing my points...
  • AwesomelyWicked
    AwesomelyWicked
    โœญโœญ
    And yes started a ticket
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    โœญโœญโœญโœญโœญ
    โœญโœญโœญโœญโœญ
    And yes started a ticket

Don't forget to list the ticket number in your thread here, @AwesomelyWicked.

Never mind, the ticket number is listed in your other thread ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 19, 2020 4:32PM