Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I reset my ZOS account password without knowing my security question?

AwesomelyWicked
I wasn't refunded all of my vamp points, actually missing 14! I tried to make a ticket and my password I use for everything isn't working, I go to forget password and it asks me my "security question" What's my favorite game? I put in my answer which was elderscrolls and it says it's wrong, and I have no other way to get a hold of these people except through this forum, I want my dang points back!!! Lol PLEEEEEEZ

Best Answer

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't remember your security question answer or otherwise can't login to your account, start an account recovery through Online Support:

https://help.bethesda.net/app/account_recovery/p_id/eso

Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread here.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 17, 2020 2:42AM
    Answer ✓
  • AwesomelyWicked
    Yes, it should be noted however that when doing this if you dont know a certain answer just fill in something like exact date, just make it as close as possible. Because if you dont fill in every question
    you can't submit it, and at the end there is a space to type additional info, so be sure to let ZOS know which questions may not be accurate and why. May your arrows land true!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As it looks like the OP has gotten a ticket started along with having another discussion open, we've decided to close this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.