The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Greymoor Stamsorc Advice/Discussion

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    Today I tried a medium build with hunding rage and pariah. Engine guardian as the monster set.
    I was too lazy to craft NMA and in most BGs I was also running without potions....again, too lazy to log in with my main char....my stamsorc has no money 🤪🤪

I liked the Pariah + damage set combo. It allowed me to maintain the medium passive with a junky bit of armour that kept me alive during some tricky moments.

I had my best k/d ratio yet (3) with a stamsorc.

Anyone else running a similar mix of gear? I was also thinking 2 damage sets in heavy armour?

Im considering running Pariahs back bar only, NMA front bar only, leaving room for a monster set and a mythic. Leaving Pariah's fifth piece bonus only on you defensive bar seems like it could work.

High health - front bar, attacking
    Low health - back bar, high armor, minimizing damage.

Anyone try this before?
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve heard good things about pariah so you’re probably on to something there. I will say orgrums scales might be good too for a similar reason and you could pump that health recovery too if you like. Engine guardian has a little. Stamsorcs can have a lot.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    Today I tried a medium build with hunding rage and pariah. Engine guardian as the monster set.
    I was too lazy to craft NMA and in most BGs I was also running without potions....again, too lazy to log in with my main char....my stamsorc has no money 🤪🤪

I liked the Pariah + damage set combo. It allowed me to maintain the medium passive with a junky bit of armour that kept me alive during some tricky moments.

I had my best k/d ratio yet (3) with a stamsorc.

Anyone else running a similar mix of gear? I was also thinking 2 damage sets in heavy armour?

Im considering running Pariahs back bar only, NMA front bar only, leaving room for a monster set and a mythic. Leaving Pariah's fifth piece bonus only on you defensive bar seems like it could work.

High health - front bar, attacking
    Low health - back bar, high armor, minimizing damage.

Anyone try this before?

Totally different I know but...tried back-barring only Pariah on a magplar with Malacath: not impressed I must say

Anyone tried any mythic on StamSorc?
    Edited by Rhaegar75 on July 7, 2020 9:29PM