The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Socially Banned

Khazad_dum
Khazad_dum
✭✭
I got socially banned due sending too many mails to my friend who needs them to deconstruct. I tried to reach to ZOS from Support but couldn't get any response.

Ticket Number is 200611-009349 and waiting for respons like 5 days.

Cant /w /zone /group also cant use trade/send mail/guild bank /guild trade / Guild store
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now minimum wait appears to be around ten days and any update you make to the ticket in that time will push it to the bottom of the pile so the wait time start over from the beginning.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Khazad_dum, we can confirm that we have received your ticket and it is in the right place. A support agent will reach out soon.

Please be advised that we are currently experiencing high contact volume and as a result wait times will be longer than usual.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Khazad_dum
    Khazad_dum
    ✭✭
    But it effects my game experience so badly. Probably all guilds will kick me because i cant sell anything. Also cant tell them that i have social ban. I cannot contact with any player in any way. I cant also trade/buy item. Since 6 days i have this issue and all my friends deleted me one by one because i cannot reply their messages also.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Khazad_dum

We can understand wanting the social ban removed as quickly as possible. Please avoid bumping or spamming threads as this is against the forum rules.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Khazad_dum
    Khazad_dum
    ✭✭
    How many days should i wait for this issue. My patient is over. They kicked me from guilds.My friends deleted me one by one,all i need is just some mouse clicks from your side,i'm patiently waiting for nothing. My Eso+ days are also melting. From 10th June its been 15 days i'm patiently waiting but unfortunately my patient is over. 15 days,imagine 15 days.
  • Jezzabell
    Jezzabell
    Hi Kahzad
    Just a random question No need to answer if you don't feel comfortable. Do you live in Brazil? I have had several members of my guild put on this social ban and all of them have been from Brazil.
  • Khazad_dum
    Khazad_dum
    ✭✭
    @Jezzabell Nah,i'm living in Turkey.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khazad_dum wrote: »
    Probably all guilds will kick me because i cant sell anything. Also cant tell them that i have social ban. I cannot contact with any player in any way. I cant also trade/buy item. Since 6 days i have this issue and all my friends deleted me one by one because i cannot reply their messages also.

Is anyone of them here in the forum? If you know their usernames you could try to contact them by private message here?
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • chainjorgearwb17_ESO
    chainjorgearwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Can i get a ticket check on 200709-006837 ? I have been waiting for a week with no answer and I dont even know if im actually socially banned because I never got any warnings or anything... really frustrated
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @chainjorgearwb17_ESO

Thank you for the ticket number. I've sent you a PM with an update on the current status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post