The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

'Recurring' payments not recurring

Daiyanae
Daiyanae
✭✭✭
Four months ago, my eso plus account was cancelled due to card expiration date. I went in, set up the new information, double checked it and set it as recurring. Three months ago, the very same thing happened. Although the card was not expired. Then two and now again yesterday. There's nothing wrong with the card info or dates. For some reason the account will not set up as recurring. This is really only a minor gripe, but once every month!! Geez, It's now annoying. So for now, I've just let it stay cancelled. I submitted a ticket.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Daiyanae