The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't set home campaign

TejasEric
TejasEric
✭✭
I recently purchased and used an alliance change token to switch a character's faction and since the switch I cannot set a home campaign without incurring a 150k AP fee. It currently does not have a home campaign set.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TejasEric

Has it been more than 12 hours since using the token?

If it has and you can't set the home campaign, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TejasEric
    TejasEric
    ✭✭
    Yes it has. I will do a ticket now.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TejasEric

You are welcome to post your ticket in the thread if you'd like an update on the ticket status.
    Staff Post
  • TejasEric
    TejasEric
    ✭✭
    Question Reference # 200617-004951

I was basically told even though I purchased an alliance change token I would still have to pay 150k to set a home campaign because some how purchasing a alliance change token and using an alliance change token means i have abandoned a campaign even though when i used the token I was actively assigned to a campaign. I do not think this is right because I switched two characters and the other did not have to pay and I have assigned him a campaign and played him in cyrodiil.
    Edited by TejasEric on June 19, 2020 5:36PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TejasEric

Thank you for your ticket number. I've sent you a private message with an update on the ticket.
    Staff Post