The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long does it take for ESO staff to reply on a Ticket ?

jayantdev89rwb17_ESO
I purchased Greymoor Upgrade (over Base Game + Morrowind) on 11th June. It was a mistake because I wanted all the chapters (Summerset, Elsweyr and Greymoor). Coming back after a long break, wanted to catch up the story.
I requested for a refund on 12th June, deleted all characters and purchased the Digital Collector's Edition Greymoor on a second account.
Nobody has replied on the ticket till now. Current Status: Waiting on agent.
I want to purchase an ESO Plus membership, wanting for the refund.
Generally asking, how long does it take for staff to reply on a ticket, considering the current global situation it will be delayed, but I just want to know how long should I wait ?

Ticket # 200612-004374