The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Problem with Guild name change.

darquen
darquen
I have sent a ticket regarding guild name change and waited for weeks but did not get an answer. Then I sent another ticket and that seems to have cancelled my whole first ticket "ticket closed at duplicate".

So now the whole thing is ignored and I had to send ANOTHER ticket to get my guild name changed. I'm posting this here because I want an answer from ZOS.

First ticket that I sent: #200426-004698

and the 3rd ticked that I sent very recently: 200610-006173
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @darquen we can confirm that your ticket #200610-006173 is in the right place, but please be sure to reply to our latest response to confirm the information requested.

Thank you for your patience as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • darquen
    darquen
    Greetings @darquen we can confirm that your ticket #200610-006173 is in the right place, but please be sure to reply to our latest response to confirm the information requested.

Thank you for your patience as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

First I would like to thank you for answering so fast.

I have now replied to the email correctly ^^

I can confirm that I did NOT get a confirmation mail like I did this time.