The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Help! Your ticket service is driving me crazy!

merasane
merasane
Soul Shriven
Long story short, I tried to get half a year of ESO plus, and your company took my money but did not update my account!

It took me a few days until someone finally responded to my ticket, said he would escalate it, and I still have yet to hear anything.

I bought half a year because I really wanted to give this game another try, hoping that I would not just decide to not play it like I did so many times before. This is why I bought the six months. (the new house was a hell of a selling point too, I won't lie.)

But the fact that $80 of my dollars are now in internet purgatory and I have now waited more than half a week for help and got none is really making me not want to play this game, almost to the point of cutting my losses and moving on.

Please don't let me decide that, I've had a soft spot for this game since I played it in closed beta and have been a life long bethesda fan.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread, here, @merasane.
  • merasane
    merasane
    Soul Shriven
    Right, thanks for the reminder, my ticket number is 200603-011688
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @merasane, we have received your most recent response to your ticket and your ticket it is in the right place. A support agent will reach out soon.

Please be aware that we are experiencing high contact volume and so wait times will be longer.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post