The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Chapter Purchase Enquiry

HDBrones
HDBrones
Soul Shriven
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone,

I hope you're all safe and well.

I just wanted to enquire about purchasing the new collector's digital edition of Greymoore on steam. I currently own the base game and the Elsewyr chapter, but am wanting to purchase Morrowind, Summerset and Greymoore. If I purchase the edition that comes with the base game and all chapters, do I receive codes for the base game and Elsewyre, or is it kind of "Wasted Money"? By the looks it's cheaper to buy that pack for those three chapters alone ANYWAY, unless my math is super off trying to convert Crowns to AUD haha.

Any advice on how I should proceed would be greatly appreciated.
  • Mithrazielle
    Mithrazielle
    ✭✭
    I can't speak to your question exactly, but you might consider an ESO subscription. They come out with DLC frequently enough, plus other perks and benefits (bank space, boosts, and crowns) that might make it worth your while to do. Then you get all DLC past and present, so long as you maintain your subscription. You can stop your subscription and restart any time. Benefits work while subscribed, and not when not subscribed, but I have a firend who does it this way and they are happy.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there, to see what each version of Greymoor comes with, we recommend checking out this link.

If you purchase the Standard Edition to receive access to other chapters, the other chapters should be automatically applied to your account for instant access, not delivered via a code.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on June 3, 2020 12:21PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post