The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vampire players really should get access to the unique bat-swarm gap closer NPCs get

• Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use that dual wield gap closer where you first throw a knife at someone, then recasting it jumps you to the target and gives you a damage buff. It would be very hard for my vampire to give up that as I gap closer because it gives me a very Selene-esque feel from Underworld. Right now my stage 4 stamina nightblade is using the blood mist form, hypnosis, and the ultimate. I like the most form, but hypnosis took the place of turn evil and turn evil seems better imo. I love the stage 4 passive 🙂
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankaridan wrote: »
    But... but...

Vampire used to have a gap closer - the previous incarnation of Bat Swarm (clouding swarm morph) let you teleport across massive distances. No one used it because they all wanted the devouring swarm heal.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. Vampires literally had a gap closer before Greymoor and NO ONE used it.

I used it after learning just how powerful it was. my MagDK took full advantage of that gap closer and the spammable that came with it was also free for the 6 or seconds the ultimate was active. Helped with sustain if you built into raw power with no recovery, and made it so nobody could escape your grasp. I miss it :disappointed:
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. Make the Blood Scion Ultimate Morph more unique and to cover the existing effect of Blood Frenzy

Morph 1: While slotted all Vampire weaknesses are reduced by 50%

Morph 2: While in Blood Scion form you gain 630 weapon and spell damage

2. Replace the current Blood Frenzy Ability with Bat Swarm

Morph 1: Increase both the radius and damage inflicted by the Bat Swarm

Morph 2: While standing within the Bat Swarm activate Again to teleport to the targeted enemy knocking them down

The reason Bat Swarm would not absorb health is because the Blood Scion would still retain its effect of absorbing 15% of all damage inflicted as health, if you want it so absorb health then use it while transformed.