Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot Access purchased Greymoor chapter

sxndino
sxndino
Soul Shriven
I am trying to start greymoor and i cannot. i try traveling there via wayshrine it says " its locked and you must upgrade" so i click upgrade and it takes me to the crown store to purchase it, HOWEVER it says its ALREADY purchased and the button is grayed out i CANNOT click it to purchase even if i wanted to. so on one side it says i dont have it that i must upgrade and on the other it says i already purchased it?? i do NOT understand please help me everyone is playing the new chapter with out me!! ))))):
  • sxndino
    sxndino
    Soul Shriven
    nvm im so stupid i checked my billing history i never even bought it smfh i just bought it now through the main website and i got in!! wooo
  • HawkFest
    HawkFest
    ✭✭✭
    Is there an ESO Plus delay ? I have ESO+ and there's no option to buy the DLC from the crown store, as I get the same behavior:
    sxndino wrote: »
    I am trying to start greymoor and i cannot. i try traveling there via wayshrine it says " its locked and you must upgrade" so i click upgrade and it takes me to the crown store to purchase it, HOWEVER it says its ALREADY purchased and the button is grayed out i CANNOT click it to purchase even if i wanted to. so on one side it says i dont have it that i must upgrade and on the other it says i already purchased it?? i do NOT understand please help me everyone is playing the new chapter with out me!! ))))):
    I guess that there is a delay and it should be bought from the web site (or STEAM) if ESO Plus members want to play it now? The Crown Store isn't clear about this, on the opposite being misleading.
  • NavalOffisah
    NavalOffisah
    ✭✭✭
    HawkFest wrote: »
    Is there an ESO Plus delay ? I have ESO+ and there's no option to buy the DLC from the crown store, as I get the same behavior:
    I guess that there is a delay and it should be bought from the web site (or STEAM) if ESO Plus members want to play it now? The Crown Store isn't clear about this, on the opposite being misleading.

Chapters are only added to ESO+ after a year. So Elsweyr will be added to dlc this year, but the necro class will be a separate purchase. Expect Greymoor to be free on ESO+ in May 2021
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HawkFest wrote: »

Chapters are only added to ESO+ after a year. So Elsweyr will be added to dlc this year, but the necro class will be a separate purchase. Expect Greymoor to be free on ESO+ in May 2021

Necro class is already in the Crown Store ... FYI.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads ongoing about Greymoor access issues we've decided to close this thread.

We are still looking into issues with some players unable to access Greymoor. For players who own Greymoor and still cannot access Skyrim, please open a ticket with customer support. Please be aware that ESO Plus membership does not grant you access to The Elder Scroll Online: Greymoor content.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.