The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stucked on infinite "Requesting character load screen"

Amenthes
Amenthes
Soul Shriven
Hello,
Me and many guildmates are stucked on "Requesting character load screen" since the servers is up. Restarting the game seems to not help.
  • markdeloma
    markdeloma
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in the same boat. Any solution?
    Head of Emerald Turtle
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. PC/EU
  • Belb
    Belb
    Same here - EU server.
  • Elche0r
    Elche0r
    Soul Shriven
    join the club
  • Sheen
    Sheen
    ✭✭
    Each patch it's the same problem.
    Game need more servers, not only for patch day but also for prime time.
    But they just don't care and because of this I will never ever buy eso+.

Don't expect to login before hours.
    Edited by Sheen on May 26, 2020 5:33PM
  • Nerejde
    Nerejde
    Soul Shriven
    Same here - EU server.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are looking into reports of players on PC-EU running into infinite loading screens. If you've not done so, you can try removing add-ons and checking that your anti-virus exceptions for ESO are up to date.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Shayasanya
    Shayasanya
    Soul Shriven
    Yep, also stuck on the character loading screen. Eu Server as well.
  • Drackenfels
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We are looking into reports of players on PC-EU running into infinite loading screens. If you've not done so, you can try removing add-ons and checking that your anti-virus exceptions for ESO are up to date.

Already done. Still can't get past character loading screen.
  • Belb
    Belb

Tried disabling all add-ons. Did dot help.
    My AV and FW rules have not changed since yesterday - and I could play then.
  • Amenthes
    Amenthes
    Soul Shriven

Just tried, didn't help.
  • Pedrong
    Pedrong
    ✭✭
    Same here PC/EU
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here PC EU
    Edited by gepe87 on May 26, 2020 5:45PM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • markdeloma
    markdeloma
    ✭✭✭

I"ve just tried to do this. Clean start. Sorry, but it doesn't help. Still there is infinite loading after selecting character.
    Head of Emerald Turtle
  • Nerejde
    Nerejde
    Soul Shriven

Tried disabling all add-ons. Did dot help.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Pedrong
    Pedrong
    ✭✭
    after 15 minutes of loading carecter kiked me to main menu
    after that told me i have conexion issues witch is not right im still online talking to my guildies and doing other stuff..so
    i tryed again then told me i was logged in....hummmmmm What???
    i disconect evrything get back up again...annnddddddd loading carecter again..OMG !!!!
  • Sheen
    Sheen
    ✭✭
    Sorry to say but your knows the problem is server side, the bottleneck is huge, no need to mess up on client side with addons / antivirus.
  • Pedrong
    Pedrong
    ✭✭
    got kikked again...jesus...
  • FoxMichele
    FoxMichele
    ✭✭
    same for me too and this is my second Greymoor copy because my Physical Collector’s Edition didn't arrive in time (not even shipped yet)

PS: my wife (same connection and similar addons) is in game from the server's restart
    Edited by FoxMichele on May 26, 2020 6:07PM
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭

My main account is on PC, EU - where I am stuck in an infinite character loading screen. I can get get into the live game on PC, NA, without any problems. I logged in on the EU account without any problems just after the initial patch went live, so I doubt the fault with any of my add-ons.

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • Godspeed25
    Godspeed25
    Soul Shriven
    same here lol
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for reminding me to enable out-of-date addons :smile: ..not that it helps either at the moment. Lucky me that I didn't go ESO+ as I was thinking of doing so yesterday.
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
  • curtis337
    curtis337
    ✭✭
    i just got strait on on the NA server??
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I made it in with all my old addons enabled. It was right after the server went up, and took a couple of minutes to load. I guess the strain on the login server is much higher now...
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OSX/Mac can't enter too. It's server problem.
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • markdeloma
    markdeloma
    ✭✭✭
    I beg you to solve the problem faster!
    It seems I have left my little vvardvark , as well as an adult guar, without food. Perhaps Guar will have dinner today but young vvardvark...
    Edited by markdeloma on May 26, 2020 6:08PM
    Head of Emerald Turtle
  • TaoSan
    TaoSan
    Soul Shriven
    Guys, u need just wait some and soon it will be work. Do not panic plz. Here too much players want to connect and becouse of this u can not enter the game. Just wait
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having the same issues here. PC/EU
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there anyone who managed to get in PC/EU after the second downtime? It's been over an hour, two kicks to load screen and the character still won't load.
This discussion has been closed.