The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greymoor CE Physical Edition Problems

Styrlaug
Styrlaug
✭✭✭
I'm mostly asking here for someone to look at my ticket # 200520-006069 because I still have not received a code or verification from Amazon that my physical CE has shipped. :(
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Styrlaug

Thank you for including the ticket number. You can check your PMs for an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to take over this topic, but I was also slightly late with getting my physical copy and with all the issues that were happening I thought I'd give it a few days. Mine is about the ESO Plus month that came with the physical CE, I was under the impression that it would also include a month's worth of crowns with that, but they haven't been added to my account (yet). Was I wrong in my assumption, or are these still pending as well? @ZOS_BillE
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jiigen wrote: »
    Sorry to take over this topic, but I was also slightly late with getting my physical copy and with all the issues that were happening I thought I'd give it a few days. Mine is about the ESO Plus month that came with the physical CE, I was under the impression that it would also include a month's worth of crowns with that, but they haven't been added to my account (yet). Was I wrong in my assumption, or are these still pending as well? @ZOS_BillE

You'd better get a ticket started with Online Support, @Jiigen, for the ESO+ issue.
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 30, 2020 8:08AM
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    You'd better get a ticket started with Online Support, @Jiigen, for the ESO+ issue.

I guess that means that other people did get crowns with their CE ESO+ month?
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, sorry ... I thought you didn't get your ESO+ with the CE. I edited my post.
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    So no one is getting crowns with the ESO Plus month included with the physical CE of Greymoor?
    That doesn't seem right at all.

PC EU