The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Tormentor set bugged with Werewolf Pounce

MehVahdJukaar
MehVahdJukaar
✭✭✭
The changes to the tormentor are awesome since they open up a lot of new possibilities for werewolf tanks since for the first time they now have a somewhat proper taunt.
The thing is that as of right now the proc condition are somewhat bugged since the taunt doesn't proc of the aoe morph of pounch as they should meaning that you only taunt the enemy you aim the ability on.
This behavior is totally different and inconsistent from what happens with other aoe charge abilities (like dragon leap) that actually do proc it.
It would be a shame if it were to go live like this since having an aoe taunt will be one of the few advantages of rolling a ww tank next patch so please consider fixing this bug.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh?

The tooltip specifically says 'direct damage' in order for the 5-pc to proc ... which is intended and not a bug.

PTS forums are not for new player ideas.

If you want to propose an AOE taunt then head to the Combat & Character Mechanics discussion.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huh?

The tooltip specifically says 'direct damage' in order for the 5-pc to proc ... which is intended and not a bug.

If you want to propose an AOE taunt then head to the Combat & Character Mechanics discussion.

Brutal pounce is direct damage.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • MehVahdJukaar
    MehVahdJukaar
    ✭✭✭
    Huh?

I agree, pts are for disussing bugs and this one definitely is one. As I've said before brutal pounce IS direct damage, I've even tested it with sets that procs only off direct damage like the morag tong to verify this and it defenitely does apply on both the main target and the one around him.

Oh and besides I don't see no new players nor new ideas here.
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The difference is that Brutal Pounce deals direct damage to the target and then additional damage to the targets in the area.

Both Ferocious Leap and Explosive Charge have their initial damage affecting all the targets in the area.

This is working as intended. Not a bug.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos