The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Frustration is getting the best of me.

ArcanumTheGreat
Hello, I am very sorry to be posting but I have reached the 2 week mark and have tried to be very patient. I had one issue being looked into that I submitted on the 9th and was informed they could not find that ticker when I provided it. During the time I was trying to have the issue resolved with my one account being hacked the other account I had for my son was suspended out of the blue with no information or reason as to why. I had also submitted a ticket for that and it has been about 10 days.

I know everything going on with this pandemic has things backed up a little bit but some information as to why my other account was suspended would be nice. I just bough ESO Plus on both account one for myself and one for my son. So far I have now lost 2 weeks of use and uncertain how much more. I feel it is a bit unfair that I just bought Greymoor and ESO Plus on both my account and my sons account and can not access either of them. I was told that someone was looking into one ticket and it would be a little while longer before I hear anything but not being able to find my original ticket concerns me for sure.

My Tickets were #200513-010554 & #200509-012634 I was told that #200513-010554 was closed and a new ticket #200514-002979 was created for that, however I was told my original ticket #200509-012634 submitted on May 9th and last updated on May 13th could no longer be found

I do appriceate everything the MODs are trying to do during this time however any kind of explination would be amazing!

@ZOS_BillE, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_Adrikoth or @ZOS_AntonioP can I please have some sort of insight please? I am about to dispute the charges for my purchase of Greymoor on both my sons account and mine as it seems like this will never be addressed or resolved but at the same time I am worried if I dispute the charges with the bank someone at ZoS will finally help then I will be going through all of this again for another month. Please save my sanity!!!!
Edited by ArcanumTheGreat on May 23, 2020 11:00PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ArcanumTheGreat

I've sent you another PM with further follow-up about your account issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ArcanumTheGreat
    @ZOS_BillE

Thank you I have replied with the information requested
  • ArcanumTheGreat
    @ZOS_BillE

I mean no disrespect to you at all and I do apologize if you feel like any of this is directed at you as it is not. I just honestly wish if ZoS has no plan on doing anything that they would just say hey man you are out of luck go kick rocks. At least then I would have some kind of definitive answer instead of sitting in limbo for over 2 weeks wondering if anyone even cares enough to look into the issue, however when a response is ever sent to us we are given 4 days until the ticket is closed. I don't thing this is fair at all since we have to wait weeks for a response. I have spent so much money over the years with ZoS that I feel like I should at least have the ability to know what is going on.

Again, I am sorry if you feel this is directed at you. But as the title says I am becoming very frustrated with all of this. I myself am a regional manager for an IT and In-Home service provider and even with 80% of my team furloughed our response time is no greater than 72 hours even with all of the covid-19 pandemic stuff going on in the world and I doubt that my company measures up to Zenimax as we sell their software in our retail locations. I am sure many people in here may agree that 15 days in hopes of a response at all is very poor service even with this crisis in the world.

I feel that ZoS should have an escalation system in place to manage tickets. I am not saying that my issue is more important than anyone else’s however my issue may have been less complicated and severe if handled in a timely fashion. My account was hacked and taken over on May 9th, I had submitted a ticket to this as soon as I was home from work and seen somebody had managed to gain access to my account. Now we are here 15 days later and I know the email from my account has been changed already as I was unable to recover my password, I also feel that by now they have changed the account name and most everything else on my account making it even more difficult to recover. The other concern is the 5 years’ worth of mats, ap, telvar, items etc…. may have already been plundered from my characters and their bank with no way of me ever getting any of that back.

The worst part of it all is when providing the information to recover the account that was hacked the account, I had spent building up with my son so we could play together ended up getting suspended with no communication as to why at all. I was in the guild house practicing a new rotation logged off for dinner and then went back on and was greeted with an error screen trying to log on so I got to the website in fear that this account was too hacked and when logging in I got the banner saying I was suspended from the site. No reason or anything I had just purchased ESO+ and the Greymoor CE budle on the account on there as well. I did however get one email from ZoS on May 13th confirming the Cancellation of my ESO Plus services. I did not have access to my account to do so and even replied to that email as well. It was so kind to sate that the ESO Plus for that month would still be in tact till the end of the billing cycle. So, I assume whoever has that account gets to gain the benefits and if by some miracle I ever get access back then that time will be lost as it looks like it will be a month before I get a response. Again, I am sorry and this is not directed at you. I am just beyond frustrated at this point. I want to reach out to my bank and dispute all of the charges as I feel this is not fair to me at all. Greymoor has not even went live yet and I purchased it for both my account and my sons account and ZoS just kept the money and ignored my requests.

I really am sorry @ZOS_BillE as I know this is not your fault but I just needed to get this off my chest.

Edited by ArcanumTheGreat on May 25, 2020 3:58AM
  • ArcanumTheGreat
    @ZOS_BillE ,

I truly am sorry for bugging you again however I am at 20 days now and still not much of anything about my issue. I have sent you a DM can you please check your inbox and provide me with any information it would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you!

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ArcanumTheGreat

I've sent you another PM with the most recent details on your account situation.
    Staff Post
  • ArcanumTheGreat
    @ZOS_BillE,

Thank you for the reply however I think you misunderstood the message I had sent to you. Can you please read the message I have just sent you hopefully it explains what I was asking better.
  • ArcanumTheGreat
    @ZOS_BillE or @ZOS_Adrikoth

Can someone please give me any kind of insight on the issue I am having? I had gone through my emails and stumbled across another ticket number 200515-000421. I had reached out to @ZOS_BillE last week but still nothing. No offense to anyone here and I know it is not the fault of any of you but it has been a month now and I understand all of this covid-19 stuff but over a month is just a bit on the ridiculous side dont you think? I paid for eso plus on the 7th of May and had only got an hour of use before the issue. I paid for Greymoor and have not been able to even play. I am sorry but if anything I should have at least been refunded as everyone has been taking their good old time to reapond at my expense.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ArcanumTheGreat

Did you get the recent response back from support on ticket 200515-000421?
    Staff Post
  • ArcanumTheGreat
    Yes I did thank you. Upset I lost an entire month I paid for but at least it is all resolved. Thank you @ZOS_BillE sorry if I was being a hand full
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ArcanumTheGreat

We are glad that your account issue has finally been resolved. This thread will now be closed going forward. If any issues come up again, please go ahead and start a new discussion.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.