The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cat merchant ant banker will be removed?

Env_t
Env_t
✭✭✭
i just launched PTS and there is only standart version of assistants

intended?

iUfjpim.png

• BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe, maybe we will get vampire assistants :think:
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they update the crown store in PTS. If you check costumes/hairstyles, there are quite a few still available that have since been removed from live. Same with mounts/pets. I think most of what they update there are new things like the alliance change tokens, furnishing items, etc, so people can test them out.

Not to say the alfiq bankers won't be removed at some point (I don't know) but I wouldn't base that on the crown store on PTS.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When ZOS removes something from crown store, it's announced in showcase and items will show how much days left. And PTS isn't really representative of current live offerings.
    So, if they will (unlikely that it will happen soon), you will know.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    When ZOS removes something from crown store, it's announced in showcase and items will show how much days left. And PTS isn't really representative of current live offerings.
    So, if they will (unlikely that it will happen soon), you will know.

Except for the rare occasions where something is removed without prior notice or a countdown. Happened recently with the 500 Crown Argonian female costume, which was removed unceremoniously without any notice in the showcase or a countdown timer. It just disappeared after a crown store maintenance.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on May 22, 2020 6:42PM
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Possibly not, its not a first time that PTS dont have all crown store items on sale
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cats aren't to be trusted
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Cat merchant ant banker will be removed?"

The cat merchant lost his ant banker? That's too bad. Where will be keep his ants now? :p
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ant banker would make me spend cash on ESO again
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with those who've pointed out that the Crown Store on PTS has often not included everything available on live. Don't worry about it. I seriously doubt they'll ever remove either of those from the Crown Store; they've been tremendously popular.
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerfed