The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fashion Experts of ESO, got any advice for a good out for a vampire?

• Foefaller
    Foefaller
    ✭✭✭
    Kosef wrote: »
    The only issue I have with ESO is that EVERY magicka build has to use a staff. Some of these would look so much better with 2H or SNB.

If your skillbar contains no destro staff skills (which is fairly likely if you're a vamp that's using Blood for Blood as your spamable) then the only real drawback to using a physical weapon is lower light attack damage, and with enough CP that's not going to matter for anything you might do in solo/open world PvE.
  • XomRhoK
    XomRhoK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some tips on Bloodfiend skin.
    After i saw @Tessitura screenshot with Bloodfiend skin i realised, that beard can hide folds of skin on the lower jaw, which looks like burns and i dislike them. So i experimented a little and found out that if use white hair color and Poet’s Stubble facial hair(1st step of adornment slider) it will hide "burns" and will looks like you have no facial hair.
    qh9jTOW.jpg
    I am very pleased with this and probably will use Bloodfiend skin now, because with this it looks less like a zombie and more like a Volkihar vampire.

My current vampire. I like stage 4 vampirism appearance, but after revamp i don't sure that i will keep stage 4, so i probably will use Bloodfiend skin now, especially with a tip i described above.
    Edit: did some changes in appearance to better match Bloodfiend skin.
    8jVRT0m.jpg
    Edited by XomRhoK on May 31, 2020 12:47AM
  • supersonic_kitten
    supersonic_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Here's my sort of bloodmage/vampire nightblade elf man and fashion icon.

Colors: Coldharbour Ash Black, Daedric Red (or Rank 10 Materials), Craftmaster Gold

Head - Breton (light)
    Shoulders - Honor Guard (light)
    Hands - Assassins League (light)
    Chest - Silken Ring (light)
    Waist - Deadwater (medium)
    Legs - Skinchanger (light)
    Feet - Glenmoril Wyrd
    Staff - Glenmoril Wyrd

my-vamp-1.jpg
    my-vamp-2.jpg
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    235px-Selene_%28Underworld%29.jpg

:wink:
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bt all logic, vampirism being illegal - a vampire shouldn't dress more "vampire" than a murderer should dress "murda' style" or thief dress like a thief. This is ESO though, and Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild have their "uniforms". I wouldn't really say vampires would have anything naturally "vampiric".

But it all depends:

- Classical "romantic vampires" would of course wear some costume over any existing armor styles I know of. Like these royal looking wedding dresses and suits perhaps. Of course with a neat hairdo and body adornments. Perhaps the Telvanni Magister, Duchess/Commander or even scholar personalities would suit them.

- Classical "folklore vampires", would probably wear something like Soulshriven or Prisoner's style clothing. They are more of horrifying, cannibalistic, zombie like filthy creatures. Not like charming upper class/nobility perfectionists. Zombie or Beast Personality would suit those best.

Necromancer Personality could suit either of these "themes"; but perhaps best off on the "romantic" one.

As far as colors go, I suppose dark black/blue/purple with some red and white details would be neat on the more sophisticated type. While dirty brown/black/red looking ones would go well along with the more actual folklore vampire type.

These are just MY opinions, I'm a designer by profession, so things like these makes me tick. ;-)
    Edited by Raudgrani on June 1, 2020 11:51AM
  • shannarab16_ESO
    Colours are
    • Coldharbour Ash Black
    • Hollowfang Cruor
    • Soul Shriven Gray

Dalfyn-Blood-Red-16-9.png
    Dalfyn-Bat-Dragon.png
    Dalfyn-after-Meal.png
    Edited by shannarab16_ESO on July 25, 2021 4:06PM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this thread had vampires, not necromancers

uaP50uK.png
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!