The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Need advice from regular crate gamblers

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know for a fact that some mobile gaming companies model how often players need to win to ensure that they stay engaged, and de-randomize to (as best they can) ensure players win "often enough". That said, the reason I know this is because I know of the technology, and I don't know how widely it used.

Personally, I wouldn't buy a crate any more than @DarcyMardin would. But I've played ESO since beta, including during the periods when free crates were more common than they are now, and have gotten about 600 gems total. 400 were spent on exactly the mount I like best; 40 were spent on an Arctic Rime skin that I now regret due to the vampire changes; and the other 175 or so are currently banked.
    Options