The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Saturday Night CrownZerg PvP!

• Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    I forgot to mention that bombard roots you in place for the full duration as dodge rolling does not work in lag either. The animation starts and stops and you don't move over and over again.

@Ahtu Try binding dodge roll to a key (I use the number 8), then you can map that key to a mouse button (I have the 12 side buttons on a Razer Naga). Forget about double direction tapping - that won't work often enough due to lag with key inputs.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's been said before but we have to break free more than once too. The question becomes what is working during lag and movement is the only thing that is unless you are crowd controlled.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 7, 2020 4:08PM
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been said before but we have to break free more than once too. The question becomes what is working during lag and movement is the only thing that is unless you are crowd controlled.

@Ahtu That's a known bug and has been around for a long time. It is exacerbated in lag, which is why you're feeling it more these days. I can't explain it here due to forum rules, but there are a LOT of people who are aware of how to cause it.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    I forgot to mention that bombard roots you in place for the full duration as dodge rolling does not work in lag either. The animation starts and stops and you don't move over and over again.

@Ahtu Try binding dodge roll to a key (I use the number 8), then you can map that key to a mouse button (I have the 12 side buttons on a Razer Naga). Forget about double direction tapping - that won't work often enough due to lag with key inputs.

I use game pad so it's bound and it doesn't work.