Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Social Ban AGAIN!

johnicus
johnicus
✭✭✭
A week after getting everything fixed my wife and my accounts got social banned AGAIN!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! PLEASE check this again all three of my wife and my accounts are locked again just a few days after being fixed!!! Ticket 200415-005343
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE may be able to help. Good luck.
  • johnicus
    johnicus
    ✭✭✭
    They did, I'd really like to know what is causing it though so if we are doing anything we can avoid it...
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the most common causes is an auto mailer addon that mails out to guild lists. Other things can cause it as well. Hopefully you can figure out what the trigger is and stop doing whatever that is, because ZOS has no intention of telling players what causes social bans.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @johnicus

We are showing that support has responded back on your ticket and made changes to the account. Please let us know if the issue persists.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • johnicus
    johnicus
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I get it, if they did people would end up figuring out how to exploit it I suppose....oh well just hopes it doesnt happen again