The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Order #: K67X3YEPTLYC7NE

DrFearboat
DrFearboat
Soul Shriven
I signed up for ESO+ earlier this month, but had some billing issues. Payment cleared my bank account, but haven't been given ESO+ status. Created a ticket, but it's now been over a week with no response! The support phone line has been disconnected. So can't contact anyone.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's easier on the Support Team if you list your ticket number, @DrFearboat ... do you have it?
  • DrFearboat
    DrFearboat
    Soul Shriven
    Order #: K67X3YEPTLYC7NE
    When I click on the ticket, thats the number it provides. @Taleof2Cities
    Edited by DrFearboat on April 30, 2020 7:50PM
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @DrFearboat, we can confirm that we have received your support ticket and that an agent will reach out to you as soon as possible.

We are currently experiencing longer than usual wait times because of increased contact volume. Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post