The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kyne's Aegis Difficulty

Skjaldbjorn
Skjaldbjorn
✭✭✭✭✭
So, after getting a few runs into this version of KA with the updated hard modes and mechanics additions, I have to say, A+, particularly the last boss. The difficulty got ramped a lot which is a positive for a HM final boss. I'm absolutely in love with the trial and I sincerely hope it doesn't see rampant nerfs to make the content easier. HMs should be difficult and you should improve with practice, which is where they are now. Walking in and insta-clearing a new trial isn't fun.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least the rewards and gear are commensurate with the new difficulty of the Trial ... oh wait ...
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least the rewards and gear are commensurate with the new difficulty of the Trial ... oh wait ...

Did you see that new mount for the trifecta achievement? It’s the first mount to be fully invisible (to go with the Vampire theme I think).
  • Excelsus
    Excelsus
    ✭✭✭✭

Did you see that new mount for the trifecta achievement? It’s the first mount to be fully invisible (to go with the Vampire theme I think).

If its invisible how could we see it?
  • Kryser
    Kryser
    ✭✭✭
    Buff bjorns stamden already!
  • PandaPalace
    PandaPalace
    ✭✭✭
    Any1 got pics of the skin and mount from the trial?
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any1 got pics of the skin and mount from the trial?

Theres no any mount for triple, only memento this time.